Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: beanie baby - please stay

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac View Post
    Beautifully said Jen! i couldn't agree more.
    Really no thanks is needed nae, just name the baby a name made up of a combination of all our names LOL!!!
    hmmmm could be a very interesting name!

Nae - i have everything crossed for you that Friday gives you the most precious of first scans hun. take it easy til then and try not to stress too much (and yes, i did say too much - not stressing is almost impossible isn't it?? lol)

Nae - So great you have so much support in here and love. All the very best for Friday I will be waiting down at Foster to hear the good news, hoping and praying you see little beanie baby's heartbeat. Hang in there till then. Thinking of you both and still sending loads of . Much love
    Lou&Sam xo

Just wanted to add my best wishes to you for your US on Friday. Take care.

Another one who`s been lurking but not posting, I wish you all the best for Friday

Hi Nae,

I have been offline for a few days congrats on the BT results they sound good! I hope it is all traveeling well and getting to friday doesn't drag for you. I have everything crossed for you!!!

Oh Nae Nae-
    I have just read the last ten pages trying to get all the info on what you've been going through...

I can't believe I missed this thread! I think it's safe to say on behalf of all the girls in the "Bubs due Sept 11th-15th" thread we all have our fingers and toes crossed that your US shows up a strong and healthy long awaited little bean!!

It's no surprise that so many girls are supporting you after the support that you have given so many of us EVEN after the loss of your last little bean in our thread. You truly are a selfless, kind and giving soul.

I will be stalking this thread from know on in!! oxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Love, Pooley

I think I can write beanie baby off even though I am still like mad that all will be ok at tomorrow's scan I think this pregnancy may in fact be over.
    I started bleeding this morning and losing clots, which - given my history - is pretty much a sign that its soon to be all over red rover.

I am going to email my Dr this morning and ask him if he thinks I should still go in for tomorrows ultrasound but I hate those dildo cams when your bleeding. Its so humiliating anyway let alone bleeding all over the table (slight exaggeration).

Anyway, I am starting to prepare myself for the bad news which in a way I know is coming.

Will keep you all posted on how things develope.

Cheers
    Nae x

I'm still thinking of you and sending positive vibes, but you know your body, and I understand that sometimes you just need to think rationally and prepare yourself. Still praying for a sticky bub for you. I really thought this would be it for you. Look after yourself!!

Oh s**t, Nae I am so sorry. I just wish there was something I could do to make everything ok and for you to have a little one in your arms. I would call the dr and see what he says mate.
    I am going to be offline for a few days, so you take good care of you my friend and I will be thinking of you. xx

Nae, I am hoping like crazy that all is ok... but I understand that you need to look at all the possibilities.

Please know that you have a lot of BB ladies who are here for you

Oh Nae lots of positive thoughts coming your way, I am praying that everything is ok.

I agree that it is horrible having an internal ultrasound, but it may just give you a little hope or closure, either way you will know what is happening.

We are all here for you.

Oh Nae . I'm praying really really hard for you and your bub today. Hang in there, I hope everything turns out OK .

Oh Nae big I am still for you.

Nae - still for you too. At least if this one doesnt stick you are going to be getting the tests done and you will probably find out what the problem is and then be able to move forward from there. You will get there! Thinking of you today and tomorrow.
    xo

Oh Nae I'm so sorry My thoughts and prayers are with you, and hoping that everything is ok.

Nae I am so sorry.

oh Nae - I am so sory to hear this, I really felt so postive for you. Still thinking of you hun xoxox

Nae I'm so sorry. I'm that it's just a scare & all will be ok
    xxx

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast