Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: beanie baby - please stay

Unhappy beanie baby - please stay

HI All,

I am hoping someone has been through what I am going through ATM and offer a ray of hope.

On Thurs I had some pink staining so I was off like a shot to the GP, he arranged for me to go to Latrobe Regional Hospital so I could get monitored and have my bloods, US and Anti D injections (rhesus neg). Bloods came back about 8000 for hcg US showed Sac of 5w4d we almost missed the teeny weeny yolk sac but there was nothing else no foetal pole nothing. US man said that the sac looked a good shape was positioned well so not to give up it could just be too early.
    Usually I get a gut instinct about these things but this time I am drawing a blank.
    Dr said that I am expected to MC this weekend (or following week) I have arranged another GP visit on Monday ot get more bloods done to check the levels and another US which I am so hard will show something good.

If things go pear shaped again then I know we are now in a position to become human guinea pigs and get some investigations done which is good but going into the unknown is very scary.

I just don't know if this is normal, has anyone else had a scan thats shown a sac with nothing in it but then gone on to discover bub was just too little?

Nae x

I had a friend who was told there was just a sac and not to get too hopeful but next time they checked there was a baby! Her dates were a little off and it was just too early to see.
    ETA Thinking of you and praying everything turns out OK, you have been through enough.

Oh NaeNae, I am praying really hard that this bub sticks . Lots of women have only seen the sac and fetal pole at this early stage, they are just too small to pick up a heartbeat. If the sac is measuring according to your dates then I'd take that as a positive sign.

You are in my thoughts and prayers .

Nae, I haven't really got any input to your question, just wanted to let you know that I am really hard for you mate. Take care luv xx

Nae, I'll have my fingers crossed that it was just too early to see anything and that this babe will be The One

Hopefully its just too early....i have heard trying to see a heartbeat before 6 weeks is pretty pointless.....heres hoping bubba sticks.....

oh hun - that is so very very early to see - thinking of you babe and hoping this is your earthside baby

mwah

have you looked at the misdiagnosed miscarriage site? so many positive stories there xox

oh nae Hugs babe. Hoping that something shows up for you next US.

Nae - Hugs babe. Looks like you have heaps of support in here, which is TERRIFIC. so hard for you guys that it is just early days and that beanie baby sticks. xoxo

Nae, my scan at 5w4d didn't have a fetal pole. Good luck, I hope this one is sticky .

nae hun i really hope this beanie bub sticks for you, thinking of you

Nae, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your little one

I am hoping and praying for you NaeNae.

NaeNae,

I would think it was just too early to see more than a sac. If you havent had any more spotting and no cramping thats good too. Your HCG was great as well!

There are so many examples of bleeding and/or not much to see on US that end up being H&H pregnancies. Praying for you

Rachel

Oh Nae I am praying for you that everything is ok and your little baby is there happy and healthy on your next ultrasound. Your hcg levels do seem to be very positive for such an early stage, hopefully it was just to early for the ultrasound.

My thoughts are with you

Thanks ladies,

still only had mild cramping no more discolouration in the discharge and no blood yet but talk about being on tender hooks. Everytime I go to the toilet DH says" has it started yet?
    "
    You know if I had have seen a foetal pole and no HB at such an early stage it wouldn't worry me so much as seeing NO foetal pole and just an empty sac. I am still having strong MS symptoms which is good but Tues is my due date for AF (at a 28 day count) or the following Tues 4th counting at 31 days.
    Poor DH has been beside himself, I have been laying down most of the day and we're just waiting with no idea what the outcome is going to be.

Thanks again for all your support
    Nae x

I bled with Rommy for a week when I was around 5-6 weeks. I stayed in bed for nearly a whole week! He is now 4.5 yrs and playing with his Lego in his play room. Bed or the couch really is the only place for you. Lots of choc, (unless your MS wont let you!) and trashy magazines or soppy movies.

I am really sorry you are going through such a horrid, anxious time. Wishing you an extra sticky bub .

Rachel

I have no answers for you sorry hun... I just want you to know I am thinking about you and sending loads and loads of healthy, sticky vibes your way.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast