Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: beanie baby - please stay

Nae, wishing you a great hCG level on Thurs!

Sounds promising that there has been now more bleeding! Yay!

Rachel

Naenae - good luck. Am thinking of you. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum and I just kept bleeding with that, and the bleeding got heavier as the days progressed. So to me the fact that your bleeding has stopped is a good sign. Fingers crossed & big hugs.

It is great to hear that you have had no further bleeding Nae. I too have my fingers crossed for you, I hope you HCG levels rise nicely and your ultrasound shows a healthy little baby.

In the meantime, try to enjoy watching some DVD's and relaxing!

My thoughts are with you Nae.

Hey Gorgeous Girl,

Sorry I haven't been in sooner I just found this! Hugs hun and my fingers are crossed and I am sending my prayers up.
    No further bleeding sounds really positive!

Nae, I am thinking of you. I had some bleeding during my pregnancy at 9wks and thought it was all over b/c I had had a m/c which started the same way but with the m/c the bleeding just kept going and eventually got heavier and this time the bleeding actually stopped instead so I hope it is the same for you.

Hi Nae,sending you sticky vibes & prayers hun,I thinks it`s just a bit early to see everything in the US,so you are in my thoughts hun. Try to rest as often as you can,with minimal stress......I know easier said than done.
    Please stick beanie babe.....love & wishes Susan.xx

All the best. May you either have a sticky bub, or some answers in your tests that will lead you to your sticky bub soon!

No bleeding is a great sign, when I had a blighted ovum once I started bleeding at about 9 weeks I didn't stop until I had passed everything.
    I am praying so hard this baby is sticky!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    How long before you know your results of the test on Thursday? .

Trillian, If I go in when Path opens (8.30am) they usually have the results by the end of the day or the following morning at the latest. so I should know by Friday whether my levels are increasing.

Its so tricky because if it is infact bighted ovum then this can also happen as the sac grows its so tough being a woman all the things we go through.

Thanks again all, your support means so much

Nae x

been thinking about you hun.

I'll be holding my breath til Friday morning. your little beanie is growing strong!

Wishing you so much luck Nae, I just hate that you have to go through this. xx

What sue said hun its must be so hard!

Hey hunni, just checking in to see how u are going?
    I hope everything is ok, and i wish u all the best in getting some positve results.

Hey all,

just got back from Path - things never work out how you expect them too so I waited until today ensuring I got to see Pam and Pam had the week off anyway the Path nurse Narelle was lovely I felt sorry for her though. I did tell her I had bad veins and that soaking in hot water would be the best method.

She went for a vein about 3 inches below my elbow crease it hurt like buggery, she moved it a little deeper and I jumped because it hurt and we had to start again because we didn't get enough.

She tried a bit higher up 2 inches above the elbow crease and the vein collapsed then she tried the other arm on the elbow crease and wrist (ooowwweee) with no luck.

Then we soaked my hands in hot water and bingo got enough out of the left hand FINALLY.

So now I wait for the results and start my protest against AF she is due today and I always MC when AF is due

will keep you all informed thanks again for your support it makes the world of difference

Nae x

Snap! we posted at the same time, lol.

I will keep my arms legs and fingers crossed that af stays away.

Good luck Nae!!

And I'll be sending out scary vibes to AF should she even attempt to go near you.

best of luck for great results today nae!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast