Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belly Button ring

Shellbabe Guest

I changed to a pregnancy bar - and haven't changed it back yet 6 weeks later - mine is very pretty! Just long! hehe

The only problem I have had is the scar - which was previously barely noticeable has now gone dark brown when the linea nigra showed up - I think it would have happened regardless, and it fading a little now - just hope it goes back completely normal soon.

When I was pg with Evan, i actually ended up putting an ear sleeper in. The smallest I could find. It use to just fold to the sie & sit flat. Never really rubbe don anything. At the moment I have a normal cirlce bar in, you know the ones that its a circle but still has two ball attachments? it just fold to the side as well.

Snook Guest

Storm - Since it was only done in April, it still has a long way to heal...I was told at least 6 months to a year to totally heal. Admittedly I wasn't pregnant when I had mine done so that might change things.

Mine has finally cleared up...going to try putting a ring back in soon. What's this pregnancy bar you people are talking about??? Never heard of it

Snook, I wasn't ( or didn't know I was ) pregnant when I had it done.But perhaps the stretching so soon has something to do with it. Thepregnancy bars are made of a special plactic, not sure really but allow your tummy to grow without needing to remove it.
    I was thinking I might put a normal earing in it Thanks Fiona or my sons old eyebrow one.

Fiona, how did it go when (or if) your belly button popped out? That's where my concern is...will it tear IYKWIM?

It was fine, mine never popped to the point of some, it was more flat right at the end, with maybe just the slightest little bubble. But No way should it tear. Look at those have weird spots peirced where they skin is flat, like on the breastbone, or back of the neck.
    I would just put a smaller ring through it, like a sleeper.

an update guys, I had to take it out. But ahhhhh it feels so much better now!

What a shame At least it feels better now though...and hopefully it won't close up so you can pop it back in after

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12