Hi Neo,
You sound really worried, so I thought I'd let you know that I used to have breakthrough bleeding, or spotting, whilst on the pill. At first, I was worried, so contactd my GP. They tested me for chlamydia (negative), so I never really had an explaination for it. I was pregnant recently, and also had what could be described as implantation bleeding, but it was just normal spotting for me and I didnt worry too much. My best advice would be to ask your gf to see her GP just to check that everything is OK.
HTH,
C
Hi Everyone. I am five weeks and five days pregnant. Last weekend I started having streaky mucous. Monday morning I woke up at about 5.30am in the morning with cramps (not severe but enough to make me uncomfortable) and I had light bleeding enough to stain a pad. The bleeding stopped Tuesday afternoon. I had a little bleeding around midday on Wednesday and since then the occasional bit of blood when I wipe. I have no idea if I am still pregnant. I haven't had a blood test yet, as when I went to the doctor last week I got a negative in his test ( drank too much water) and he said to wait a week before having my blood test. I have tested several times since then and got strong positives each time. I have no idea if I am still pregnant as I didn't have tender breasts and only slight nauseua. Though I can't seem to handle perfume any more. What do you think?
Go and have a blood test honey, waiting a week sounds absurd to me. They are more accurate then POS and will show you results now, doesn't make sense to me to wait a week. GL honey.
I meant to say that when I first went to the doctor (this is before the bleeding) he said to wait a week before having a blood test. However things have now changed since I had the bleeding. I am going to make an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow morning and go and get a blood test regardless I think.
Sorry the only reason I was saying that, was because my urine tests always came back at negative and the only way of confirming for accurately was a blood test.
Bookmarks