Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Body Pillow at K Mart

Thumbs up Body Pillow at K Mart

Hey All,

I just bought one of those huge body pillows from K Mart for $26.99 on sale. I think thats pretty cheap? It also came with the pillow case.
    In the wash now - looking forward to resting my weary body on it tonight

i splurged and bought mine for about $60 and i just cant use it! There isnt enough room in the bed for me, dh and the pillow!

Hi,

Just a quick question for my SIL. When you say body pillow, do you mean one of the big ones that you can rest your head on and put between your legs?

thanks

Thats the ones! I had looked at the elsewhere for over $60 and that was without a pillow case. I have one of the ones you rest your belly on when you lie on your side, and they dont do much as the pregnancy progresses.
    I am soooo looking forward to snuggling with this thing tonight!
    I'm hanging it out to get rid of the "new pillow" smell.

Thanks for that. I just told my SIL and she was so happy.

bron: i got mine brand new off ebay for $55. Included the pillow, a pillow protector, a pillow case and postage.

lol Fi I thought you said.."I'm hanging to ...get rid of Shane to the spare room " Poor Shane
    Bec

Well if there aint enough room in the bed he can bugger off to the spare one. After his performance last night I wouldn't care.... Grrrr. Talk about the dog's box!

Wow, that seems like a really good deal! I might have to stop in at KMart tomorrow to see if my local store has them. Thanks for letting us know.

That's a great bargain Fi, i have wanted one of those pillows since i found out i was pg, but the cheapest one i found was $70 :eek:

OOOoh yay...I've wanted one, so I'm gonna have to go to K-Mart!! I'm lucky DH is tall and made of skin and bones so I take up more space with all my pillows...lol.

awww fletch! The main reason why we used to go on holidays in 5 star resorts is so we could have a king sized bed!!!

i wish we could have one...
    a. it wont fit
    b. how hard is it for manchester!

I got my body pillow at Spotlight. It was $20 when I got it which I thought was great. Unfortunately it didn't come with a pillow case and to purchase the pillow case it was another $22.... more then the pillow itself LOL. But still after hearing those prices it seems $42 is cheap!!!

The Kmart price is definately a bargain!

Oh and Fletch I am desperate for a King Size bed lol. DP takes up so much room and this is without my preggo belly and body pillow!! I'd love one of those beds that have the LCD TV's in them *sigh*.

I have gone to two different kmarts, one yesterday and one today and they had sold out! they don't do rainchecks grrrr. I want one so bad! I will keep hunting for one.

Well they had heaps at our K mart - liek about 10 or so? But I'm guessing it wouldn't be too economical to post them..... Sorry!

If only geelong wasn't so far away!!!

Actually - I saw in the catelogue just now that the full retail price is going to be $44 or so, which still isn't that bad since it includes the pillowcase. I would imagine once they are normal stock they will be able to raincheck them.

Emma I'd love to buy you one and mail it over but you'll have had Gaby by the time it gets there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast