Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Body Pillow at K Mart

Ohhh i am sooo going to buy one!!

i have been looking for them for ages but the prices are unreal!!

oh well off to kmart tomorrow!

I got mine at Adairs for about $40 (without a pillow case though). I have also seen them in Target.

I haven't been able to find them in my local Target or Spotlight so will try KMart tomorrow. Thanks for the tip!

I went to K Mart and looked and looked and looked. Then I FINALLY found someone to help me...I tell you when you want help there's never anyone around!! The lady said she had one left earlier today (like 1 hour before I was there) and came and had a look and it was gone ...I was all psyched about it too.

Cool

I got one at Burwood! (melbourne)

And they had a few spare too!

I bought a long sponge sausage pillow from Ikea for $15. Probably not as good as the body pillow but has done the trick so far. Still gonna look in Kmart for one of these too tho, what a bargain!

Oh I am so greatful for my body pillow - my friend had her baby 5 weeks ago and let me borrow hers for as long as I need it.

I think she said it cost around $40 from pillow talk.

I am using mine already, and I am in love with it. DH tries to steal it from me in the middle of the night, and he has succeeded on more than 1 occasion. I find it much easier to drift off to sleep with it!

*pouts cos I only have a queen size bed*

I was told by some friends at work to try a boomerang pillow (you know, the curved ones). So I bought one from Big W for about $10 and it came with a cover! Anyway, the pillow works really well so far! It fits between your legs and curves up under your belly, it's quite comfy and cheap!

Jess
    Me 26 DH 25
    Bundle of joy due 14th Feb '07 (A Valentine's Bub!)

OMG...I have to go to Target tomorrow!! Only thing I hate is it's in a shopping centre I HATE going to...but as they say cie la vie and I will just have to go!! Thanks Fletch

Oh Fletch! THANK YOU! My DH is getting so cross with me not being able to sleep! I'll be going tomorrow to get one!!!

BTW ladies, Target has a maternity bra sale on this week!

MG

I got my pillow Oooooh I'm sooooo happy lol. I was standing there and couldn't see them for looking and was waiting for a lady to finish helping someone else when I just ran into them!! OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! I didn't expect it to be packaged the way it was and so was looking for something a little different.

Hahaha...bubs must be happy too cos he/she just started doing a little happy dance....either that or I'm being told to be quiet!! rofl.

I got mine too Cass! I couldn't find them either as I was also looking for something different! But DH asked someone and we found them! So so happy!!!!!!! Here's to a good night's sleep tonight!!!

MG

WOOHOO MG!!

ROFL...did anyone else have an interesting time getting the pillow into the pillow case?? What a crack up!

ROFL - yes Cass! My DH did it for me (he has this thing where he has to put all new things together - and I'm not arguing!) and it was so funny to watch! I reckon it took at least 5 minutes! ROFL. I wish I had taped it!
    Well, my bed and my pillow are calling!

Love MG

ahahah...DH did mine too!! Then we had to shake it up from the other end cos all the filling had gone to the bottom from the shaking!!

Was nice to sleep with my pillow though Although at one stage the cat thought it was nice for him too :eek: He got kicked off

PMSL @ Fletch the croc hunter! It's only a pillow hun...won't hurt you ahahah.

I laybyed mine at target last thursday, I went to kmart and couldn't find them anywhere and when I went to target they had heaps of them (and they were on sale normally 49.95 down to 34.95) and they come with 2 pillowcases. Sounds like getting them into the cases is going to be a bit of a task!

Shane ended up having to put the pillow in. Dont attempt this yourself at 30w ladies!! I nearly shook the baby out I swear!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast