Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy or Girl?

CatherineL Guest

Talking Boy or Girl?

Ok - this is the THIRD time i have tried posting this thread and it keeps getting deleted.. First time for the photo, second time no idea.. so maybe third time lucky!

I'm not gonna type much in fear i will waste my time doing so and then have it deleted again. Just thought it would be fun for people to guess the gender of bubby.. not sure if you guys have heard of the nub?

So take a punt - i think it's good for a giggle at least!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s.../BoyorGirl.jpg (updated version)
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...410-Baby03.jpg
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...410-Baby02.jpg
    Last edited by CatherineL; April 14th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.

Ok So I am guessing its a funny joke with the reflection of the person in the pic....actually scared me its a bit creepy when you.

As far as gender goes you can't tell from that pic....but I guess thats part of it?

CatherineL Guest

LMAO... i know i shocked myself when i saw the reflection in the image - i had to take the photo off the screen and then upload it back onto the computer because it was originally in Adobe.

Obviously you haven't heard of the nub - my sonographer actually told me that they can identify the sex as early as 12 weeks with 80% accuracy by using this method. I have read else where on the net that it is actually higher...

I should also add that my sonologist and doctor both gave me the sex - they are from QLD Ultrasound for Women.

i have no idea about the sex but that FREAKED ME OUT haha

CatherineL Guest

Umm... which part exactly is freaking people out?

CatherineL Guest

I have added two other pictures so looking at my baby doesn't freak you out as much... And i will update the other pic so you can't see my face.

And for anyone that is wondering what the hell i'm going on about... there are a quite a few sites i'm assuming on the web.
    Last edited by CatherineL; April 14th, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Woops sorry forgot about the rules about websites...

Catherine...
    You know i think it is PINK!! I have gotten one wrong that looked similar to this, so I could still be wrong... But it is a pretty good shot

BTW 3d pics are not very good for gender determination this early
    Last edited by Tanya; April 14th, 2007 at 08:44 PM.

CatherineL Guest

Lol - Thanks for your opinion Tanya!

Thats better...what great ultrasound pics.

In the absence of any boy parts I think girl....however its hard to tell for my untrained eye.

Do Telll..................

I think its a..................beautiful healthy baby thats either a boy or girl!! LOL

BTW, i wanna see the freaky version!! LOL

Tanya

CatherineL Guest

Lol @ Tanya... it's the same one that you saw earlier today Tanya.. except i think it was larger on photobucket and you could see my reflection in the image.

Thanks Kim and Jaqui!

CatherineL Guest

HAHA - definately has some funny bits and pieces in between the legs in the 3D shot.. I more posted the 3D ones so maybe people could see my baby was actually a baby, not just a blob...

I can see a little nub in one of the 3D pics... but because of the way the pic is taken it's hard to see the angle
    But it Looks like it pointing in a more downward direction... hard to tell...
    So anyway, what did your sono say?
    Tanya

CatherineL Guest

They both said girl...

But idk, i have a really strong feeling it's a boy! I know it sounds silly - but i keep dreaming of him and my dreams are SO vivid.. I don't want one more than the other - well not that i'm aware of! I'd be just as happy either way.. and i'm not exactly sure i'll have it confirmed at my 19week scan. I'm told that the surprise for ya first is priceless!

It's still hard not to obsess tho
    Good luck!!
    Tanya

CatherineL Guest

Lol - tell me about it... especially when i feel so strongly that it's a little boy but being told it's really a little girl!

lol sorry didn't mean to offend its just ur looking at the us then its like huh theres a person n its a shock with the reflection lol sorry ur pics are beautiful i really didn;t mean it like that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast