Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boy or Girl?

I would be guessing at a girl...???

CatherineL Guest

HAHA - np Noni.. just wasn't quite sure which part was freaking people out.. the idea you could tell from that photo, the 2d shot or that there is a spooky face in the back ground!

sorry lol i shoulda been more specific i am pretty vague these days lol

TeganRheana Guest

Well I am going to go against the grain and say I think your baby is a little boy!!!! He looks like he has a boy's face to me!!!! Let us know when you find out again at your 19wk scan!! Congrats on the healthy baby!

CatherineL Guest

PMSL - TEGAN!!! That's exactly what i said... definately looks like a boys face... You are the first to say boy and kind of excites me

Hey Cath

Finally tracked down the thread. I would have to say your nub doesn't look anything like our nub. I'll email you once I can get DH to load it onto the computer. But yours is very straight where ours is almost triangular. Not that I have anything other than what our sonographer said but chances are you've got a girl. Swap LOL??

Saf

CatherineL Guest

Lol - yeah... i kinda guessed, i've seen other nubs on the net and i have to say that mine does look awfully straight for a boy as far as how they say it should look anyhow. So i guess i should just take my sonographers and doctors word for it!

Thanks Saffi...

Just find out for sure at the next scan....

PMSL Saffi wanting to swap!!

CatherineL Guest

I think i have no choice now Kim!!..

Lil girls are just as good as lil boys.... i wouldnt trade my princess for anything now.....just make sure this one is a boy!!!!!!

CatherineL Guest

Well you just have Craig keep telling belly for in there to grow a willy... and i'll keep my fingers crossed

I'm as happy with a little girl as with a little boy - but Daniel really wants a little boy and i really want to make him happy! He reassures me his Ok with a little princess.. but his not too convincing - i suppose it didn't help my dreams tricking me!.. =)

I always dreamt it was a girl... and it was.... this time ive had no dreams so nooo idea!

Daniel could make your princess a tom boy? LOL

Catherine... My DP has always wanted a boy now he has 3 DD's and a step DD... LOL

CatherineL Guest

Yesh.. I have been told that baby girls make their daddy's cry and they become daddy's little girl. So i am hoping that Danny will change his point of view on a girl once he see's her... But in the mean time, he is planning for the arrival of a second bubby pretty soon after princess *bites nails*...

If i can do it soon after,,, u can too :P

CatherineL Guest

Aww.. but your supermummy(i've told you that a number of times).. i will be flat out with just one!!! I'll be thankful if i am half the mum you are!

Thanks babe

CatherineL Guest

It's only the truth!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast