Congratulations on your little girl!!! How lovely

I know how you feel, I have two boys and had psyched myself into preparing for another boy. When we were told it was a girl at the u/s I was over the moon (not that I would have minded a third boy), but also slightly unbelieving in case they were wrong. I didn't want to get all my hopes up and then be disappointed later. So I guess we are normal! My DH felt a bit the same and when she was born he announced to me "It's definitely a girl"!

That is so awesome that you have a 3D scan booked! That would have really put my mind at ease too. I also felt weird buying pink stuff in the beginning, but then I just went nuts LOL! It's great fun having a bit of a break from buying blue all the time

Relax and enjoy! You know it would have been pretty obvious if it was a boy