Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese gender calander

Default Chinese gender calander

Hi all, has spent some really productive time , looking at chinese gender predictor charts, and yes, whilst they are to be looked at with a giggle, was interested what they say for you (those pg), and whether they were correct or totally wrong for those who have children already.

Majority say girl for me (which I highly doubt) but a couple say boy - lol that there are different calandars out there. Will have to re look up what my boys were 'predicted' to be.

The charts say I'm having a girl, so we'll have to see in about 10 or so weeks.

Have you done the ring test? I tried that the other night, but it went round in circles whilst swaying side-to-side, so I'm thinking the baby is a hermaphrodite. Can't remember which thing means what anyway!

mum5boys Guest

The chart says I am having a girl and the 20 wk u/s says I am having a girl(99.9%) but we will have to wait and see what happens.

Michelle

for me the chinese said a boy but also did the gregorian gender predictor(sp) one as well which said girl, well i had a girl!!!!

Well I have just looked at one and it says a girl.. it reckons that I any month except Jan I would have had a girl?!?! I will look at a few more and see what they say..

DOH! All charts think I am having a girl!!! I think I am having a boy..
    Last edited by Ngala; November 21st, 2006 at 08:06 PM.

They are good fun to do. The one I just did said I was having a girl. But to test the theory I also checked my two previous pregnancies, both of which are boys and one said boy and one said girl.

Ooohhh will have to look into the gregorian gender predictor.

Have you done the ring test? I tried that the other night, but it went round in circles whilst swaying side-to-side, so I'm thinking the baby is a hermaphrodite. Can't remember which thing means what anyway!
    pmsl - round means girl, side by side means boy.

I have done this but it has made me really nervous (I know its an old wives tale...), it has always come up side by side twice (I had 2 boys), then when I used to do it again, it would stop for a third. I am hoping it did that b/c back then we were really unsure, in face quite positive that we weren't having another, Am way to scared to do it again now I am pg. I know I'm being silly but.....

Tehe mine all said I was having a boy. I wasn't happy with that so I kept searching for one that would give me a girl answer!
    Obviously the boy ones were wrong.

Chart said a boy for Jackson, and are saying a boy for this one, is the chart still on the BB website, I couldn't find it?

My chart says girl but i feel more like its aboy. Dunno find out soon enough i guess.

Both of mine were supposed to be boys but I have two girls...

the ones i looked at when preg with Hendy all said boy (except like Fletch the one in the magazine!). This time it says girl, but i have a boy feeling?? Unfortunately we arent finding out the gender so ive quite some time to wait! The ring test changes for me LOL! Im going to go check out the gregorian chart now.....

WIth all of my 3 children, the cgc was right - and i just randomly picked them off google!!

With Hayleigh every one i looked at said Boy, not one said girl and yep she was a girl, this time i have had a look and they are all saying Boy, so its probably a girl!!!

Mine said a boy and we had a girl.

Nic.

So it is Crap then....... not 99% accurate like they all say .... I WISH I COULD KNOW NOW ..(impatient person)

Well, I come up with a boy- who knows- I tried out my mum's ages and months as she had a girl followed by three boys and it got all but the last one right (I always wanted him to be a girl - LOL!!).

On the sexratio website I come up with a girl (you do a self test online), but it's really just someone's theory, interesting though!

I did three or four different ones, plus a couple of ring tests and they all told me I was having a boy. Then, surprise surprise, my gorgeous little healthy baby boy Jacob was born. They were 100% correct for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast