Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese gender calander

I havent been able to find a calender to test it on, but the ring thing was done to me ages ago before I was pg (and no doubt my sister will do it again when she finds out) but it came up that during my life I would have 2 boys and a girl. Which matched the patriarchal line of DH's Family over the 3 generations that I have seen. It is really strong genetic wise. So I am 90% expecting a boy. Plus my fertility software tells me we had a really high chance of conceiving a boy at the time Ov was due, and I would so love to continue DH's lineage amd name. he is only 3rd generation in Aus from Ireland, his nan still has the cutest accent.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Most gender charts said I was having a boy, and the ring test went round, which my friend (who did the test) told me that it meant I was carrying a girl. Wrong!

I have done the chinese gender chart for all 3 of my pregnancies, it got the first 2 right, but it said that Macauley was a girl WRONG!

All mine have said BOY!!! I did a question one and it said 60% boy 40% girl.. But i couldnt answer some of the questions cos they were about belly shape.. I really feel like we are having a boy plus we have a boys name picked out and have for yrs and no girls name so it feels right..

I loooked at 2 and one said girl and one said boy! I know I am having ONE baby, so its definately not both, lol. I guess I shall find out which it is in a couple months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12