Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Hormonal Moments...

Thank god I took a look in here.
    I logged on to find bloody DP has used most of our download allowance, so I went nuts (need comp for home business) and like the nasty ***** I am right now, barred his access. Smarty pants got right around it and changed all my backgrounds and stuff just to let me know he could. BIG, BIG mistake. I threw the phone and the dog collar ! at him, while screaming my head off. Then jumped in the car and drove straight to my mums house where I have been for the last two days. I think its best for all at this point.!!

DP called and asked me to come home, but I must say he was pretty half hearted about it!!
    I think the most frustrating thing about it all is that I keep getting all my words back to front so I must sound (even more) like a complete nutter.

i cry when:

DH trys to be nice to me
    DH gets frustrated with me
    DH doesnt hang the clothes out the right way
    DH brings home something for the baby
    DH askd me whats for dinner
    Dh buys a strawberry ice cream and I wanted a vanilla
    The list just goes on.... PS... I cry ALOT!!!!!

Poor DH!

Quote Originally Posted by Niliac View Post
    Things I forgot or misplaced during pregnancy:
    My PIN (I used it practically every day)
    OMG cai i did this a few weeks back, had a total mental blank, wasnt even close to the right numbers!! left the shops in tears! DH thought it was funny!!

yesterday i was hanging up the knives and forks on one of those cutlery hanging things ( you know the ones , 3 forks, knives, spoons and tea spoons on each side)

once i had finished stacking it i picked it up to move it to the back of the bench and it fell over , it happend 3 times and each time my anger grew and grew and on the third time it happened i picked the whole thing up and threw it at the wall , i broke a nice serving spoon as well .. i swore so much and kicked the cupboard ... poor ds didnt know what was happening , i looked over at him and he was so frightened he started to walk backwards .,.....fast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12