Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

When did the name of this thread change?! I just noticed!

OMG girls HELLLOOOOO!!!

What fab news for Ella can't wait to hear more!
    Sounds like everyone is running along very nicely! If I can work out how to post pics here I will otherwise take my word for it, Dylan is gorgeous!! BUT a pain! haha

We are traveling well. I only wish that he would travel in a pram and not always on me!!!

I like the new thread name!

Katie - I was a bit lenient with first pregnancy. I generally only ate naughty things if I trusted where I bought them from. I always ate ham sandwiches, but I have been going to a great deli for years and totally trust their products. Its a very personal thing though. Listeria is a bacteria found in certain foods which gives symptoms similiar to gastro or food poisoning (not nice!). Dennis used to say be cautious not fanatical LOL!

Nox - would love to see pics. I only have pics on my homepage as I don't need to resize them like the gallery on BB. I don't have the software to resize my pics, which is a pain.

Ella - hope you are travelling well with Abigail. Hope you pop in and say hi soon.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Hi girls!

How hilarious about the thread name change!!!!

Mods must have changed it.

Jo - How did your scan go???? Was everything all weel with bubs?

Kate - I am like Mel, I would eat ham sandwiches depending on where they cam from and the other thing I could not stay away from was McDonalds sundaes. I think alot of the time it is common sense as Dennis says, and particularly uncooked meats etc.

Well My nanny is not coming tomorrow, so I have had to reschedule a couple of client appointments, how frustrating!! If it is not my kids sick or me, then it is something! grrrrrrrrr So it will be a tiring week catching up on appointments at night instead.

Scan went well, everything is as it should be and the right size etc. (There is a pic in my gallery) Placenta is at the back and baby (now known as Nodrog Yesnat - Noddy for short - long story!) is as high up as it can possibly get. I started feeling movement on the weekend finally so everything is starting to feel a lot more real although still waiting to really pop out!!

Ahh that is excellent Jo! Glad to hear everything is growing nicely!

I actually think feeling the movement is even more confirmation iykwim, all of a sudden you are actually "feeling " the proof of a bubba!

Wow you are nearly half way! won't be long till we are counting down to the pointy end of your pregnancy.

Congrats to you Jo.How very exciting!!
    hey Relle -- how's it going for you? LOVE the 'Birth Junkie'!

Thanks all. I have been pretty good with the food - avoiding most things. I ate the brie by mistake - realised after I had the sandwich and then got the guilts! I find that a lot of the food to avoid, I don't feel like anyway. I think it would be easy to become fanatical - so much easier to be sensible.

Kate, yes it is much more reasonable and less stressful to just be sensible!

Nox - hun, so you think birth junkie suits me or what????? heheheheheheheh

Looking forward to catching up with you and your gorgeous men soon!

No rest for the wicked, Angus is not settling well, so best I go and plug him!

Hi guys sorry to have missed you all!

I am such a slacker!!!!!!11

Glad everyone is okay, JO great to hear about bub is doing well!!!

Relle we have to catch up!!!

I have the worst heartburn and DR D gave me a prescription for it god he reckons i am going to have another very hairy baby!! Well with 2 woggy parents it's no surprise!

I am looking at some techniques to help me cope with labour this time, so any suggestions would be good girls, What about hypno birthing or calm birthing?

xoxoxox Roslyn

Hey Ros,

OMG you ppor thing on the heartburn! I found the gaviscon cool tablets in the tiny green plastic bottles were the best. I was so hooked on them by the end of my pregnancy with Angus that I still wanted them after he was born! lol I am cacking myself laughing at the woggy parents - you are hilarious!

Hun I think Calmbirth is a great idea for you with this labour. A Calmbirth teacher would be able to give you the tools to help. I think too that you may be tensing up as you are recalling your posterior labour with Jayden and how excrutiating that was, and you are getting a "block" at the same place each time. Calmbirth is supposed to be really good for helping you work through those sorts of things as well.

Yes we do have to catch up! heheheheh Life is soo crazy at the moment, I have 2 new Doula clients as well, so 5 births coming up and fitting those appointments in is bedlam, along with no days without all of the boys - Even on tuesdays when I am doing appointments I generally have Angus with me as well.

Hi Ros -- while my birth may not exactly be one you would like to emulate (looongggg!) I did active birthing classes. I found them fantastic and very reinforcing of my own beliefs etc In combo with yoga it was a very good way to focus my mind and body (and hell I needed it!!) The other thing I can not recommend highly enough and made the BIGGEST difference to my labour (which would have been HIDEOUS without) is a doula. It makes all the diff to have continuous care and to have someone who is focused only on you and help help walk you through the valley of darkness .... I can HIGHLY recommend a doula birth junkie to you!

YOu guys rock!!!

NOX - i would love to know a bit more about it, but i propbaly won't do the YOGA due to religious beliefs(to long to go into it)

Please fill me in all the stuff!

Relle why don't we organise a catch up at lollipops atleast the kids can play. Sebie really loves it there in the toddler area.

I forgot to mention thats this little boy lying transverse it is so funny cause everyone can see him lying sideways, i look hillarious!

Nox i would love to hear from you too, why don't we organise a catch up?

xoxoox ROslyn

Hey Ros, heartburn is awful! I only had it with Marley (and she had no hair!) but mainly self inflicted. I was addicted to drinking Coke, not a good thing lol!! Two of the girls in my baby buddies did hypnobirthing, Mayaness did it before her DS was born in June 06 and Roryrory has just finished it, her bub is due in Dec 07. Rory thought it was brilliant in resolving some issues she had with her first labour. You could PM them if you want more info, I am sure they would be happy to give some more details.

Relle - you need to duplicate yourself! You need to be in so many places. A double would be good lol!!!! Hope those hedgehogs tasted nice, pity you can't post some too me, would love some with my coffee right now!

Nox - how are things going with DS? Is he settling any better for you?

Jo - excellent news about your scan. Would love to hear the "long story" about the name.

Ros: I can't speak highly enough of calmbirth. It was the best money and best 2 days I spent ever, my labour was long but it was wonderful, I loved it!! I did it with Di Gardner and she is amazing, she had a client who had had 2 or 3 awful labours, she was out of control screaming and everything and her husband didn't want to be at the birth because of the amount of pain etc etc...she did calm birth and she filmed her labour after the calmbirth and it was beautiful, no pain and he just popped out. She couldn't believe it, she said no way would she have imagined it would work.

Bogan birth junkie - you are out of control! too many kids and too many clients You amaze me that you still manage to make hedgehog! And me for catch ups too!!

OK everyone - I have an idea,

how about we do a catch up here at my place now that I am all fahncy and have a big place with loads of space for the older kids to run around too.

Knowing that Mel is busy Tues/Thursady and Campbell is in creche on Fridays, how about a Monday or Wednesday coming up?

How about Wednesday the 24th?

What do we all think? Everyone could bring a plate and we could do lunch? And I will make hedgehog and my latest fav, peppermint slice???

Bogan: I can't do Wednesday, we have Little Feet...hee hee such an activities mum!
    Monday is good though...if it is ok for everyone else.

OK how about the monday before or after that?

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast