Thread: with every lil kick...i wish..

Exclamation with every lil kick...i wish..

i just wanted to put this down in a post as i thought i would like to share my thoughts with ppl..

Im sittin ghere in my lounge room watching opera with my DH having a nap and my terror of a son quietly watching nick jr upstairs on his tv (mind you a very rare occasion)..
    As i sit here looking over ppls posts and at their comments and at all the different things you can find on here my lil baby girl is fruitfully kicking away at my ribs and everyother organ you could imagine, and with every kick i think oh my gosh that is so uncomfortable or ouch that hurt.. and mind you i let her know too..

But then i sit here and think that i am sooo grateful too know that she is in there loving life and baking away to be born into this beautiful lil girl i have waited for, for sooooooo long its not imagineable.. ive had 4 m/c's and they were all at different stages but still early some not so attached to as i didnt know i was pregnant but i still felt the loss..
    I look at how i have been blessed with my DH and my excellent in laws and how i need for nothing though sometimes i do want...

I think that i have life soooo easy and that life is not harsh and that some people are just over doing it in their moaning and groaning about petty problems and then i come on here and see how much some people are hurting and the losses they have suffered throughout life are anything but petty... i feel soooo remoresful for every single mother and father on here that has had that lil light that flamed their hearts for that moment in time be dimmed out way before it should have.. and the mothers who feel that they have wronged their angel babies by having this happen to them.. i have no words that can say how much i admire these mothers and fathers and families that have the courage to talk up about their situations and let us members into such precious memories.. as my lil girl kicks i wish i could let everyone of them touch my stomach and share that moment with me just so they know that with every kick and every movement they arent far from my mind.. also to those ppl who have had premmie babies you are all such fighters and i just hope that one day i can have that strength to be half the women you all are...

SOrry if i have dragged on and i apologise if this upsets any person as this was not intended but i just wanted to share my spare of the moment thoughts

Default Re:with every lil kick...i wish..

That was utterly beautiful, and has made my terriblee day lift, even for just a moment

What you posted is how I feel alot of the time. I come on here and get such inspiration from the women on here. What some members have been/are going through amaze me. I think I was always a little oblivious to what really happens to so many women/families.
    I also almost turned away from BB after reading a few posts after I joined and thinking that it is just to scary to think of all the things that have happened to some people. Thankfully I did not.

Congratulations on your princess.

Thanks Amali, it's something I think but don't often put into words.

Enjoy your kicks and I'm sorry for your losses.

Thanks everyone,

Thank you for looking at my post too makes me feel like im voicing a general thought

with thies things ecspecially when your pregnant so many things set off your hormones but i like reading them cause they show me the other side to things to bring me out of my fantasy world i so liked to live in

that's lovely ! enjoy!

lovely post hon, I feel grateful to know the woman on BB too. I am also blessed beyond belief to have a buba kicking away inside of me and a beautiful supportive husband to share it with

What a nice post, I agree with all you say

Thanks guys

Lovely post xxxx