Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "feeling" that i will go early

Well i have been thinking and im going to buy a pool for DS so i can lay in it all summer! Ok ok i know its for DS but like Ozzy said Its going to be hot. I might have to go shopping all day every day so i can go in the air con!! Hehehehehe. The hot days are affecting me ALREADY so i cant imagine being preg over summer. Looks like DF's boardshorts are going to be pulled out of the cupboard!

I knew I was going to have my daughter early... I even had a bet going with my ex on the date... and I won... I not only had her a week early, but on the date I felt I would have her on too.

With this bub, I have a feeling I am going to go over and have a Valentines day baby.

I feel your pain in regards to summer.... Urgh !! Thankfully, my parents have a pool and they live 500 metres away from me... so I will be there all the time over summer... I have been there a few times already for a swim. I heard on the radio yesterday that this week is meant to be one of the hottest on record for SA, VIC, NSW and QLD... Wed & Thu being the hottest days

Oh Lisa Please dont say that. I am thinking i will go on the 10th or the 14th for some reason. My scan dates are the 22nd and my LMP dates are the 18th. GRRR i wish it was feb already then we wouldnt have too long to go!!
    How is your pg going? I have read some threads you have written and im interested on how your going....
    Jen

Jen, Everything is going great so far Thanks for asking. My biggest fear now is the weather... I am dreading summer... I was pregnant through last summer, and it was awful... I honestly couldn't cool down no matter what I did. Thankfully, we have arranged an air con for our house so that should make more of a difference.
    I think that it is going to be Feb quicker than we imagine. I was actually counting down the days over the weekend... because everything seems to happen so fast over xmas and new year, I think Feb will be here before we know it. I am scared I am not going to be prepared enough !!!
    Congrats on finding out you're having a boy... how exciting for you

suzana Guest

Default new here

hi!!! nothing that i can advice you, because i m running just 6 weeks and started to have a little bit of bleeding , don't know wt to do n feeling really upset and helpless.

suzana
    tasmania

Quote Originally Posted by FionaJill View Post
    They reakon its gonna be a HOT one too! Mind you I hate summer so ever summer is HOT to me!
    Your friends pool sounds like a good option!
    Yep, we've already had some pretty hot days and it's not even summer yet!! I think I will be like the wicked witch of the west ..."I'm meeeelllllttting..." lol

LOL Ozzie!! I feel like that already. I normally am the one to say OMG arnt you cold to people when they have a singlet on and i have a jumper now im like OMG arnt you HOT!
    LOL. Oh well not much room in backyard for a pool now just bought a swing set for DS! (we live in a townhouse) so i think i wont be getting an extra large pool!!

My "feeling" with ds#1 was to go early... i went 17 days over and was induced!

No feeling with #2, induced early due to size (8lb, and im not a big person!)

Anneliese i knew was going to go early, had so many probs in pregnancy, but i was hoping to make it to 35 weeks... Made it to 30+3 and my waters broke.

I heard about the hottest weather on record thing too, adelaide is meant to be 35 by thursday or something. Everyone except perth is meant to be hit by the heat wave (i think, dont quote me on that, Michelle...) I had declan on a 42*C day, but i'd been in hossy for 4 days before that with stop and start labour, so i didnt get any of it. Poor DH coming and going from the hossy, in a car with no aircon, and front windows that wouldnt go down, copped all of it... The other 2 were born smack in the middle of the year, and it was perfect. I will try and plan it like that again...

I always had the feeling i would go early with Ella- and for some reason had the 24th in my head. Her due date was Sept 30 so i was groaning that Ella may come on Sept 24 as it was the wedding date of a very good friend. Instead she did come early and on the 24th but of August!!!!!!!!! Not quite what i expected....but we all made it to the wedding so that was a bonus

Ozziehoffy
    I'm with you!
    I don't do heat at the best of times! However I'd rather be pregnant any time of the year than not.

I had a feeling i would go early and just kept saying to myself "as long as i get passed 24wks im happy" and at 27wks my membranes ruptured and my boy was born 3hrs later..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12