Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling like I'm fibbing

Deb - early U/S's aren't crash hot..... My GP wanted me to wait til 9w for my first scan after the m/c because they can acutally pick everything up at that one. Any earlier, and they can have trouble even getting a heartbeat, and it means more stress for the mum.
    So try not to pin too much on the u/s giving you the info you need to get you through it.
    You just have to accept that 2 little lines on a stick mean you have the hormones in your system. Its bloody tough huh?

Before you know it you'll be spewing and exhausted, and wishing you could backpedal a few weeks. Enjoy your early pregnancy knowing that Miss Gab still has the best of you for a little longer!

And I lvoe Trish's suggestion of two little braids..... I'm sure the dr would be very impressed
    You'll be right.

Deb, hun, I never knew I was preg with maddy at all til 15+ wks... Just wasnt worried or counting down when my last AF was, infact I was partyiong to hard & had no idea what day it was!! Then one day i realised my hooters hurt & figured I'd better POAS (In bali) which I did & then went , OMG what does that mean (as you buy a test but not the paperwork that explains + or -... So I called a friend in OZ & asked her to express post me some tests & they all 4 came back +....

Had I not tested I reckon I'd have not known for a few weeks longer, but the choozies by then were swollen!

With this 1 I am as crook as a dog ATM.... I was similar with Indah but cant recall feeling this bad, then again, I may have just forgotten???

I say a mohawk in the middle for the DR!! Or you could cxall & ask him what he'd prefer!!!????

hehehe with pubes!!! hehehehe.... I had a internal u/s the other week and he doesnt actually look down there you have a sheet over you and he just put the device under and finds it all good.. Doesnt feel that bad either not GREAT but not as bad as a pap smear cos i guess you get to see bubba and the heart beat thats all i cared about... GOod luck and im sure your pg and all is well maybe its a boy...

Quote Originally Posted by *Michelle* View Post
    When i was pg with Kimberley i didn't find out till 13wks so it's can be done going through the first trimester without knowing.
    I didnt find out i was preggers with Xander until 27+4, so its possible to go through 2 tri's without knowing!! Dont stress, maybe call your dr and ask for a BT... then you will know for sure...

I hope your boobs get sore, or you get the metallic taste, they are better pg signs than m/s....

Hey Debbie.. I know how you are feeling!! I kinda wish I had some sort of symptom that will hit me on the head and say yes you are pregnant! At the moment all I have is tiredness (I actually felt exhausted last week!) and my nipples are a little bit sore.. I guess its more than you at the moment tho! But the day will come soon when we are both hit with m/s and we will be wishing we didnt have it!

I think that I will really feel pg when I go for my u/s in a weeks time because then you get to see your baby and know yes, I am pregnant!

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks so much for the reassurance guys

Hi debbie,

I'm in the same boat as you. Nothing Nadda, I think I've got a symptom and well I don't think I could call my little trivial niggles symptoms. I think they are my imagination. I agree with everyone else about the ultrasound. There is a reason why they don't do them too ealry.

You'll be fine

Debbie Lee Guest

Ok... I've been pretty tired the last few days... so at least 1 symptom. I've had a couple of nanna naps (could have used one today but Miss Gab didn't wanna sleep *yawn*).
    Oh... and I'm soooooo emotional. Everything is making me sad and want to cry. OMG... gimme some happy pills!! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12