Thread: Feeling off s*x

Default Feeling off s*x

Ladies,

Anyone just not feel like it? God, i feel like such a stick in the mud. DH so keen, im not. I know nothing is going to happen to the baby but i just feel so tired, and 'cant be bothered' attitude. Feel like im not fulfilling my duties as a wife - LOL !! God, please someone else be feeling like me ???????????????

I feel like you mbear when I am pregnant or not

Love

Well i am not pregnant, so dont know what i would be like when pregnant, but at the moment, i am not at all interested in sex. Wierd...

*sticks up hand* Oh me too.....poor DH, got lots of it leading up to falling pregnant (well, we had to catch the spermy) and since we fell pg I've either been feeling too ill or just plain exhausted.

Sal Guest

Yep! Me too... DP and me joke about how his job 'is done' now. I don't feel like it, plus worry about spotting post DTD which would stress me out too much.

..maybe second tri 8-[

Kirsty77 Guest

Same here....was soooo tired in the beginning then got sick in the second tri then now I'm to huge and tired and don't feel like it very often.DH said he feels used!!!Like I've chucked him to one side now his job is done!Funny how hormones work in some people isn't it?!I never thought I'd completely go off sex in pregnancy.

i felt exactly the same in the 1st trimester but things are much better in the 2nd trimester and our BD'ing has resumed again, but still not like when we were TTC

In the 1st tri of my pregnancies I have not felt like it all. 2nd tri I get very into the idea of it, much to DH's delight. And by about 32 weeks........no way, just too uncomfortable! (The mind is willing but the body is not!)

I think whatever your sexual drive is before, during and after a pregnancy, you can class it as "normal"..........there seem to be huge variances between different women and different pregnancies.............

me too! first tri especially i was just too tired and not interested. 2nd tri is a lot better, but still not convenient, as the tummy really does get in the way! Im guessing that 3rd tri it will diminish back to next to nothing as the tummy will be so huge!!

So dont worry - you are definately NOT alone in feeling this way!

Linda

You're definately normal mbear!! My whole first tri I felt so sick with m/s that I couldn't even contemplate it!! Now I'm in 2nd tri I'm a bit more keen but still soooo tired all the time I usually can't be bothered. I do feel bad for DH though... :-({|=

kjorgo1 Guest

Oh God, BD'ing is the last thing on my mind and I think it actually makes me feel a bit sick thinking about it. DH is very disappointed because we decided to TTC while I was having my last period (9 May) and we only had sex once and I got pregnant. He was looking forward to at least about 6 months of doing it like rabbits like last time. Since the night I BD'd and got pregnant we have only done it once because I have felt pretty horrible and not in the mood.

Last time I think we only BD'd 3 or 4 times in the 1st tri but in the 2nd and 3rd I was really horny! I was having the best erotic dreams and even fantasicing about people I would see in the street or on the train, I was an animal (but then I would catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and think, Oh my God is that me!! I was huge!! I turned myself off!).

Your DH will just have to learn to please himself or just wait until you feel like it again. I think it is totally normal in the 1st tri!

Jorja