Thread: Food Cravings

Kari Guest

Default Food Cravings

Just wondering what you all were craving in the way of food. For me it's anything sweet!! Right now it's vanilla ice cream with crushed up oreos in it! Yuuummmm!!..........and chocolate.

At the moment I am craving anything sweet - which really is not a good idea when you are gestational diabetic ](*,)

In particular, banana splits!!

Here is another question about cravings from a few weeks back!!

Note that my craving has changed lol!!

Best wishes

I am absolutely craving citrus fruits...mandarins and oranges...and its hard to not eat the peel.. 8-[ i know..im very strange!!!

Jo

I'm the same as Kelli - BANANA SPLITS!! With choc topping, torn-up marshmellows (so they go chewy in the ice cream!) and crushed peanuts...

I'm also craving anything I hear someone else mention... the power of suggestion is driving me batty at the moment!

Oh no Donella!!

You HAD to mention the crushed nuts didn't you!! =P~

......and chocolate or strawberry topping.......and ice magic........maybe some milo..........

jo - lol about the orange peel!! thats a classic.

now is about the first time i havent really been having any cravings. but they were peanut butter, and anything salty, especially hot chips!!

Linda

Custardtart Guest

Consistently oranges and mandarins, a few months back I craved pickled herring but now I'm uninterested in it.
    Mmmm... nuts... there is a creperie in Williamstown that does a sweet crepe stuffed with chestnut puree... I think I'm going to take a trip across town and have lunch with DH next week!

Kerrie

In the beginning, I couldn't eat chocolate or fried food and had a thing for crunchy apples and not quite ripe bananas.

I'm over the non chocolate now and love milo and anything peppermint !

Someone told me once that a sweet craving meant you were having a girl and a savoury craving, a boy.

Barb.

Chilli, Curry, Spicy foods & meat and lots of it! Whereas with Paris it was anything *BUT* meat! I have been craving mexican quite alot, whereas I am not normally a big fan. I had bad cravings for ice cream with Paris, and this time haven't really had it although we recently found a Carousel Ice Creamery and I know if I get cravings I can get that till 9pm most nights LOL! Which is what I lived on with Paris, and the good thing was I could have shakes because they use non soft serve icecream for their shakes.

*hugs*
    Cailin