Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The good parts!

Cool The good parts!

Ok I know we have a pregnancy vent thread- and yes I have a lot of things to *vent* about...But what about the good things?

i am LOVING being pregnant. It's very hard for me to explain my feelings outside of this weird head of mind...But I do love it.

Aside from the physical pain-- the emotional side of this is amazing.

"I"M HAVING A BABY SOON!"-- All I need to do is remind myself of that, and all the negatives seem to float away for a second...

So...what do you love about being pregnant?

Danni what a great thread! I woke this morning feeling really blessed with being pregnant too.

I love feeling bubba move, those tiny constant reminders that i have a little person growing in there that i just cant wait to meet!

Yeah I agree with Heather, I love feeling bubs moving around in there and watching my tummy move as she rolls around! It's just the best feeling!

I loved everything!! But mostly I loved the movement - we used to play a game where he'd stick his elbow out & I'd gently push it in, then he'd stick it out again over & over. It was too cute

Finally not being cold! I am always cold, even in the summer when everyone is hot, i'm still cold. When I was pregnant I was warm all the time and didn't have to wear 20 layers of clothes that winter!

Oh and feeling her moving around was fun

Having a personal table to sit my drink on

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Lol...gotta say that's pretty cool. It's funny how without even thinking you seem to rest on it or something on it.

It seems that most people love the movement and I'm also in that club. I love watching the squirming cos not so much room now, but every now and then there's an almighty karate kick and my whole belly just goes "BLURP" ...best way to describe...lol.

Oh and I love not having to do something if I really don't want to Great way to get out of vacuuming...hehe.

I love the boobs!

Also, not being cold for the first time ever in my life, and laughing at my tummy moving and 'lumping' around in bed at night.

I also love having a great excuse to have a break from work for a while.

I'm not as far as the rest of you, but i too am enjoying the movement. it reminds me of how amazing it is, i feel like i'm all powerfull and creating life.

I suddenly realised that in a few months i will be able to touch and feel my little baby boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    or your ice cream bowl

I love that fuzzy tired feeling even if I woke up tired. And of course the squirming

I suddenly realised that in a few months i will be able to touch and feel my little baby boy.
    This is what amazes me!!

I love knowing that Im doing such a good job of baking him...even though Im not doing much at all?!

Sammi, Caleb is GORGEOUS!

I am not that far along as some of you.. but I just love everything about being pregnant. I love watching my body grow and change shape and just knowing that all this is because I am growing my little girl. I love the movements too!! I cant wait until she is bigger and I can actually see her moving.

I cant wait!!

I loved the hiccups... as annoying as they can be at times.
    James and Madeleine often call out now when Harrison has hiccups "Bubbalouie has hiccups Mum" lol

I'm totally with you here girls!

Whilst I am a little more cumbersome these days and getting around isn't quite as easy as it was, I'm really loving the experience of bonding with my little man in a way that only I can.

I used to think that as much as having twins would be good for the sake of getting 2 babies in one go and not having to be pregnant twice to have two kids, I now feel like I'd feel ripped off and not being able to enjoy one pregnancy per baby!

I guess we're some of the lucky ones who have rather easy pregnancies and we should appreciate it!

I lovedtalking to my baby before she was born, feeling her move around...
    I just loved the fact that I was growing a little human inside me. I think its such a miracle! I loved watching my belly grow and i loved hearing her heartbeat at our antenatal appointments. When she would kick, DH would put his hand on my belly and talk to her, and I loved that too.

Its also so amazing that i can love someone SO deeply...but I don't even know what he looks like....or how big he is...or anything about his personality.

And how can one tiny baby that I have never met before have the ability to make me laugh and cry in the same millisecond?

Quote Originally Posted by Feathertop View Post
    I love the boobs!
    Oh yeah...ME TOO!! I wanna keep them! I said to DH...can I keep 'em, can I, can I ...huh huh huh!!...lol.

With DD i loved the round tummy and the kicks..... knowing that what was inside me was what DH and i created... our own life....

This time im not loving anything yet cos of the m/s....but i love that we have again been able to create another human.... and a brother or sister for Chelsea....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast