Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The good parts!

YUCK! I hate the boobs! They are just too huge now, coz I had big ones to start with, and it is really hard trying to find bras to fit!

I love all of the movements inside me, and then seeing DH get all excited when he feels them too. And of course, having an excuse to not do something - like vacuuming, stacking/unstacking the dishwasher - however, that is usually coz i do have a sore back or feet, but still!

Awwww this is beautiful Danni!

As much as preg has taken it's toll on me physically and emotionally i definately treasure the blessing i've been provided with. I mean what an awesome job we've been given - to grow a little human being inside of us!!!

~I love that my daughters and i will forever have a connection unlike that of anybody else because they grew inside of me.
    ~I love the movements and trying to figure out which tiny body part has poked/kicked me.
    ~ I love that both my girls respond/ed to the different foods i eat (mostly chocolate) and certain sounds/songs/voices..
    ~ I love trying to imagine what it'll be like when i meet them - what will they look like, feel like, their personality...how i can't wait til i hold them close in my arms and smother them in kisses!
    ~ Mostly i just love that that baby inside me is MINE - a part of Paul and i - to love forever

Awww now i've had an attack of the preg hormones and am all teary - lol!

thanks rae, im all teary too! But this is exactly what I wanted

Danni what a great idea. I just love absolutely everything about being pregnant. I'm very lucky to have such a great pregnancy to date. I love laying there watching my baby move around and poking bubby when he/she pokes me. I also love it when DH sits there talking and playing with bubby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12