Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hospital Bag

skorpy Guest

LOL julesy

You got lots of things to take,like 2 suitcases full.Maybe i need to rethink what i am taking.Had fun yesterday getting my moses basket and little bouncy chair.

You also forget how small the new born nappies are,when i took them out i got terribly slushy.

julesy Guest

Yeah, good idea...I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!

I packed over the last week or so (im 37 weeks tomorrow)

julesy Guest

I know what you mean about those nappies skorpy! I'm even finding it hard to believe that the 000 clothes would fit anything other than a doll!! They are so cute and so sweet...it's been hard not to max out the credit card...DH says I've already bought way too much, but I'm so excited about dressing her in little outfits!!! (I think that's half the fun...)

LOL when I realised that I hadn't included the stuff I was taking for my little one!! I'll be taking her nappy bag too of course...nappies, mittens, rug, going home outfit (some knitted stuff my mother in law did before she passes away...very old fashioned, but very sweet too...) hmmm anything I forgot??? Oh, socks and a little rattle (I know, ridiculous, but you never know, she might have her eyes open long enough to see it...hehehe)

Believe it or not, all the stuff I'm taking fits in one suit case! The private hospital I'm going to says the minimum stay is 5 days for a vaginal birth, and 7 days for a casear...who knows when I'll get a chance to wash knickers and clothes????

Good point about the thongs Natalie!

There is a poll here for when everyone packed their bags...

Soft Toilet Paper!!!!! it was the best thing I packed.

Karlee Guest

This is my third baby and i've just finsihed packing my bag at 30 weeks.

skorpy Guest

Thats a good thread Sarah,didnt see Kelly's thread there.

Julesy awwww the socks,yea I packed some blue socks.there are so cute LOL.I only stayed in Hospital for 3 days with my first and 1 day with my second.Cant wait to get out of there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12