Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyperactivity in an overdue baby - what does this mean?

Thanks for your replies! I figured my 'beliefs' were off mark, funny how you get something into your head. Tanya good point about it being better to be active than quiet. I think positionally s/he is still LOT/LOA, fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to that BA too And the birth and meeting Phoenix, but it is up to the little one to decide when to come, I can just wait. Still got another 8-9 days.

Sounds like there have been some active babies out there kicking up storms and breaking waters, Phoenix wasn't far off doing that last night and today.

Trish, active on the outside too huh, hmmm well as Audax said training for the Matildas or Socceroos has started early!
    Beema, I have the same thing happen for my yoga deep relaxation and deep breathing sessions. Last week my instructor could even see my belly jumping from the front of the class!
    Trillian LOL at being in your dream and for teasing you

Thanks for all the encouragement and support everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post

Beema, I have the same thing happen for my yoga deep relaxation and deep breathing sessions. Last week my instructor could even see my belly jumping from the front of the class!
    They must like the relaxation as my teacher laughed watching mine bounce around as well I am dissappointed that I can't go this time around, but I'll get back to it

Dusty, my little one was SOOOOOOO active, all day and all night when she was on the inside.
    She was transverse and I spent my last week of pregnancy in hospital and jeez, it was like she wasn't happy about it. I didn't get a wink of sleep the whole week and when they did the CTG machine thing in the evenings to check what she was up to, her heart rate was mostly 170bpm+!!
    And on the outside, she is a feisty wee thing - her behaviour on the inside now totally makes sense to me!

So excited for you xxx

Default Hyperactivity in an overdue baby - what does this mean?

Ooooh hope it's soon!! I was induced so can't comment lol! But will be another one stalking!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12