Thread: internet cheapie pregnancy tests

janb Guest

Default internet cheapie pregnancy tests

Hi

Has anyone ever experienced the oracle fertility tests off ebay. I have alot of pregnancy symptoms and am approximately 14 or 15dpo and i am getting negatives. Are these cheap tests known too give out false negatives?.just curious thanks

Sorry Janb, I haven't used the Oracle brand but I have used the pregnow and the Lullaby Conceptions pregnancy tests (available through the internet). Is the Oracle HPT one that can be used to test early? Do you know what sensitivity it is? The LC early HPTs I found showed positive from 10DPO for me.
    :goodluck2: Hope you get your BFP soon!

janb Guest

Hi

Thanks for the well wishes

The oracle ones are from ebay and they are 15 miu i believe. do you think it should have shown up by now i am a bit skeptical perhaps i should get a better brand test

I can def tell you that there OPK are useless.....never once gave me a positive over a 15 day time span!

And a friend has used the HPT and never gave her a +ve...and she is now 4 months preg!

IMO...dont use them...they are cheap for a reason!!!

janb Guest

That is interesting to know, thats just rediculous that they havent given her a positive and she is 4 months pregnant. i will stay away from them in the future in that case

i am going for a blood test tomorrow morning so i gues time will tell.....

I have stracks of the OPK.....i regret buying them....also got them from eBay!

Good luck for your BT

I used internet cheapies when TTC Oliva and they only ever gave me accurate results. I got all negatives when I wasn't pg but I got positives when I was pg. I haven't used the oracle ones though. I have just ordered my pg tests for when we start TTC from the internet. Good luck with your BT tomorrow. Got everything crossed the tests are wrong.

Sym Guest

I used Internet Cheapies from Ebay, they weren't the same as the ones you're using though. I tested at 8dpo and I thought there was a very faint line - partner disagreed, So I went to Woolies and bought a pack of First Response tests and got a Positive straight away. (Instead on peeing on the stick I dipped the test into a cup)

So I agree that some of the internet cheapies are cheap for a reason.

Good luck with your blood test.

janb Guest

Just an update the blood test was negative my hcg was less than 2.

it is very bizzare as i have terrible nausea today and all my symptoms are similar to when i was pregnant with my first child

Sorry to hear that hun.....our body can play nasty tricks on us some times *hugs*

I have used the pregnow and the Lullaby Conceptions pregnancy tests (very sensative and u get ur $ outa them, theyre cheap) , the lullaby test came up really dark when it was pos, that was 12 DPO. i also have heard that when ur Preg if u test with ovulation tests it comes back pos, so i gave it ago, lol and it does.

janb Guest

well i thought i would update...

Today i got a faint bfp on the oracle tests, i could not believe it so i tested on 3 other tests throughout the day and all positive.

CONGRATULATIONS JANB. Wishing you a happy and heathy pg.

Congratulations!!

I have used lullabuy and have had no probs with them..

Congratulations on your BFP(s)!! That's wonderful news!