Thread: A little worried

Unhappy A little worried

hello,
    I just came back from my mid wife app and they went through my morph u/s results and they found a cyst on bubs brain. I've been told that this is quite common and it usually goes away in the third trimester. Has anyone had this before I just can't help but be worried as the word CYST is not a good thing especially when it's on the brain. I would love to hear from anyone that has had this happen and the out come
    thank you
    kel

don't know anything about it Kel but thinking of you and Allegra and praying everything is ok

Thank you Jaspen i'm a little bit relaxed now after doing some reading there hasn't been anything to say that it causes damage phew

thats good to hear - so often google comes up with all the worst things so its good its been able to ease your mind rather than stress you further.

Kel - I am so sorry to here your news, I cant give you anything to help with your nerves as I have never been faced with that. I can understand how worried you are, yet I am glad that you have done more research and have found some good outcomes of no damage being caused. I hope and pray al turns out well for your bub and that the midwife is right. Lots of hugs.

Hi Kel84,

My friend went for her morph scan a couple of months ago and they found a cyst on her bub's brain too. She then went for another scan about a month later and it was gone. She was worried like you but the dr did tell her as well that it is very common.

My fingers are x'd that everything will work out fine for you little bubba as well!!!

Thank you ladies so much I love the support given by everyone

Csab A huge congrats to you I have been checking up to see how you have been i'm so happy for you

Omg Kel, I just noticed our daughters have the same first name. My daughter was born 12 days after yours. It's not a very common name is it!! Can I ask you where you got the name from? We actually watched American Pie 3 and that's how we picked it.

WOW thats so cool I found it on the internet and fell in love with it. It wasn't till after we said yes to the name I watched american pie and it's also on shallow hal (sp?) DF loved it too as it is a top shelf brand of car stereo ha ha. I've heard of another 2 Cadences out there one is at her kindy

Yeah I realised that the little girl on Shallow Hal was called Cadence after I already had DD. I only know of one other Cadence, she's the daughter of a girl who was a year older than me at school. I think her Cadence is a year older than mine.

Gosh it is becoming a little popular name I saw a baby naming website from the US and cadence was in the top 10 I was like noooooooooo thats my name tee hee