Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help with Skin!

One quick question - I have a bit of a dry patch around my chin area, shall I avoid putting the mask on the patches?

Uuummm, it depends on what kind of mask I suppose, but give it a go and see, just don't forget to moisturise after you pat your skin dry.
    Gently, gently is the way to go - I LOVE a face mask, it always makes you glow!

Veronica, I have combination skin and I put it on all over (avoiding eye area of course) but I slather it on thicker in the greasy pimply areas! Hope you get some good results!

Glad to find this thread! My skin is TERRIBLE right now, and I'm really hoping it's not going to stay this way through my whole pregnancy. (I don't think it did with the girls, but I can't remember!) My face feels dry, but I have outbreaks on one cheek especially, just below my cheekbone and along the jawline. Also a few on my upper back/shoulders, which I don't normally get at all. And even after the "swelling" is gone, they seem to be leaving red marks for quite a while.
    So I guess I'll be heading out to get a nice mask, and maybe some good toner and a light moisturizer.

Oh I hear you mama! I get exactly the same thing when preg - sometimes it extends right down my neck. This is surely a fabulous look for someone selling skin care!!
    Seaweed or tea tree products will be worth a try. Be careful of the sea minerals/dead sea type products though - very hard on your skin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12