thread: No Morning Sickness = Higher Risk of Miscarriage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    Australia
    1,092

    Thanx Ladies!

    Kirstie like you I feel 100% fine. I cant believe back at 7, 8 & 9 DPO I was trying to look for symptoms haha.....well I did have heart burn for a day! But if it wasnt for the positive blood test there would be no way possible for me to guess im pregnant!
    I get really tired in the afternoons but I was like that prior (maybe not as much I guess) because of my crazy blood sugar levels.

    I just hate reading things like that.

    Ill try and stop harassing these threads with my lack of symptoms haha, thanx again everyone! God I love bellybelly!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2006
    Caboolture QLD
    360

    Thats GREAT!
    I was getting tired in the first trimester in the afternoons too... I began to get a jelly baby addiction then.. he he... they give you just enough energy burst to get through the rest of the day at work! :-)
    It wasnt until the 3rd trimester I got really bad intergestion.... but with a little bit of tumtums I was fine again.... it was like everytime I got hungry I would get a bit of intergestion.... but maybe it was because I was eating enough to feed myself and quints!!! he he he
    so that was it throughout the whole thing!

    I hoep the rest of your pregnancy is GREAT!

    xxxooo