Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: not quite right....

Unhappy not quite right....

ive recently been having really bad cleaning spirts where i literally clean the walls and every part of my house to the point my DH has told me his gunna knock me out to sit me down...
    but to wats starting to worry me is im not feeling quiet right...
    today i had my first real bowt of braxton hicks and im still having them but ever so slightly and more of lil niggling pains down below cant quiet discribe them.. she still moving a tad but im feeling abit weird..
    over the last couple of weeks ive been having a really bad feeling that this bub is gunna cum early but i know ppl say yeah its normal and so so but i really dont know how to shake this and ive noticed everynight i have been waking up at 1-1.30 am and again at 6.30 am for the last week... im feeling really heavy and just not normal...
    im nearly 31 weeks and dont have another appt for the next 4 weeks as the midwife sasid they dont need to see me till 5 weeks time is that normal at this stage??
    mind u i went from 4 week appt to 3 week to now 5 week???
    i know everyone is going to say its normal and im being silly but i cant shake this feeling and its starting to bother me alot causei get scared im gonna over do it and something might happen but i cant exactly sit all day long...

pls any advice at all????

Trust your instincts Hun. Call your middys and ask for an earlier appointment. It could be nothing at all but I'd be listening to that voice inside your head.

Best of luck
    spring xx

If you're feeling like there is something amiss, ring your ob/midwife and go and have a check-up. It could be something really simple, like bub moving into position, but best to get everything checked for your own piece of mind. As for sitting still, I don't know a pregnant woman who has been able to do that!! Good luck hon. Try not to worry, just get checked out.

I agree with Spring Angel, there's nothing you are describing that is too out the ordinary but if you are worried then that is reason to call your midwife and ask for an earlier check.

I agree trust your instincts. Get things checked

thanks guys...

i know it all may sound silly but i think ive scared myself cause these thoughts are always there even with the BH i was thinking pls not today lol funny stuff...
    i will def call tomorrow and see what they say

How are you feeling today?

Hope you are feeling better today and got some peice of mind, it does all sounds quite normal to me but on the other hand you can never be too careful during pregnancy no matter what stage you are at

Just a random aside - with all my pregnancies they actually made the appts sooner the closer I got. It was monthly in the first and second tri, fortnightly for half the third tri and weekly leading up to birth. Granted I found it immensely irritating and told them I was unavailable sometimes to give me a week off. But yeah, by now I would have been on fortnightly moving up to weekly so its not 'normal' in all situations for the appts to be so far apart. However it could be with that hospital/system. You most certainly can and should, if you feel you need it, ask them to schedule appts sooner.

I am also in agreement with everyone else. Trust your instincts. If something doesnt feel right then get it checked. And try not to let them fob you off with it. (anecdote time! LOL) During labour with Sam I kept telling the middie there that something was wrong. During every contraction I was getting a more intense focused pain that didn't belong. I argued with this woman that it was not normal. But in her mind I had only laboured 3 times where she had delivered hundreds of babies and thus obviously had some kind of mental connection with her labouring mothers and could feel their pain and 'know' it was perfectly normal... (scuse the still present sarcasm years later). The next midwife checked however and there was meconium staining in the waters. She broke the bag to evacuate it but Sam still ended up in NICU. I guess I wonder sometimes if he would have been spared aspirating it if the original midwife had listened and checked.

Look after yourself, and dont worry yourself too much with your nesting instincts. Just remember to be wary of what fumes you are inhaling!

hi ppls,

well today im still getting the lil niggly pains and still not feeling quiet right but i just dont know ive had probably 3 movements total today but she is very quiet now (trying to stay in a good mood lol) .... im going to ring them again soon and see what they say but i wont hold my breath...

bending reality thats exactly wat i mean y are they putting my appt so far away now im getting closer i dont think thats right but the midwife i had last time was a bit more worried about some meeting they had for future antenatal care and practically dismissed every question i asked her so i just didnt bother worrying bout it..

i just dont wanna ring n they say come in and im there for hours for nothing but i still dont wanna have to worry bout it..
    i really dont know... this pregnancy is very diff to my last 3 so i guess i might be worrying but the thoughts are still in the back of my head.. i might give them a call just so i stop doing my own head in lol

hun, i agree with everyone, give them a call and see if you can make an appt.
    My appts decreased as i went along aswell, maybe just mention to the person you speak with that the next appt was made for 5wks since the last one and you think there might be a mistake.

Trust your instincts and trust your body, stay calm and think positive.. it really wont hurt to give them a call.

Red face

oh and anufa thing lol sorry guys...

im abit embarressed to ask this but i will anyways as i seem to get alot of good answers..
    i have noticed as well that i am losing some clear white streaked discharge im not sure if it could be normal or bits of my mucous membranes??
    out of all 3 others i only seen my mucous membrane once and that was aafter a vaginal sweep... also i have been peeing alot too like alot alot alot and its alot for just urination..
    and sometimes i notice it seeps out by itself and has left my underwear damp or wet..

i think its normal but i dont know... sorry for the graphic details i really am i usually dont ask anyone but im so curious... lol

I am pretty sure i had plenty of clear discharge all during my PG, i think if i remember correctly the mucus plug was cloudy and mine had little bits blood.. i think..

The peeing a lot could just be bubs sitting on your bladder, could be another reason you feel 'heavy'.

Have you called your midwife hun?

Sweetie, call now Hun. Please.

hi just quik update i rang them and they said to go in there now cus im actually developing a fever and her movements are abit shallow... im still having the braxton hicks but they are more concerned about her.. so im off ill keep use updated but thank u all so much for all ur help literally mWAHHHH

oh amali, hope everything is ok. Glad they made you go in, just for peace of mind if nothing else. Fingers crossed that bubs is ok and that they can stop your fever.

Good luck with it all hun... i'm sure she is fine.. GL

hope everything is ok. Look after yourself and bub and let us know how you get on when you can

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast