Thread: Not sure if I am starting to get BH ?????

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Default Not sure if I am starting to get BH ?????

I have been feeling an odd stabbing pain in various places around my belly over the last 3 days.

It is not ligament stretching, I know what that is like, but I can't say I remember these sort of twinges/pains with my other 2 pregnancies.

The first day I was feeling almost sick, and quite tender on the front of my belly, then on my left side had these "niggles" and this morning the niggles/pains again around the front of my tummy.

Any ideas???

Relle, not sure what the pains are...when I had BH they were located at the front of my abdomen and felt like a tightening - they weren't painful at all - that's not to say that yours aren't as everyone experiences different pains. Could they be ligament pains? I got a lot of aches and pains around my abdomen, especially as I got further into my pregnancy. Probably have been no help but I hope they ease up for you soon.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Thanks Rachel. No they are not ligament pains, I have had loads of them, but this is quite different. I have noticed them another 3 times or so today. I get a few of the pains in a row and then nothing for a few hours, then more of the same.

Can't actually recall having any BH with the boys, so I am not really sure what they feel like. These aren't excrutiating or anything, just enough to make me stop and take notice iykwim