Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partners view on DTD while Pg

Pah. DH found me fat and ugly during pregnancy and wanted nothing to do with me. I'd have been happy with a daily jumping!

ROFL everyone - great thread. My DH is with the "give it to me crowd". I am in the "please leave me alone" group . I don't seem to have gotten any kind of 2nd tri urge... poor DH!

DP is scared of hurting the bubs.. we have had 2 m/c in the last 2 yrs.. i think its cute..

But tonight!! Hes all mine! lol

He says his sex drive has increased but he doesnt want to hurt bubs

My DP and I are polar opposites when it comes to libido - his is preposterously high and mine is virtually non-existent, although every now and again I go off like a frog in a sock and DP rejoices... The funny thing is that we are both quite 'adventurous' in terms of our proclivities (for want of a better phrase), it's just that I rarely have the urge. Pain during sex issues have a bit to do with that for me though so we have to be creative!

The last time we DTD was two days before I went into labour, and I can't remember how long before that. Although since Euan was born he hasn't gone completely neglected, wink wink, nudge nudge...

LOL - I couldn't keep my hands off DW. I think she's uber-sexy when she's pregnant, I love her pregnant figure. And I think there is also a teensy element of "get it while you can" syndrome as well.

When I was PG with DD I wanted it a few times a day every day, poor DH was trying to fight me off,lol.

In the last tri DH would get scared that we were going to hurt the baby.

This time round we havnt DTD since I found out I was PG abit before 4 weeks.

Well we have had a turn around... up til now DH has been hungry all the time and me in the leave me alone for god's sake group... BUT now that I am getting a bit peckish... he says... noooooo your about to pop, it's not right... the baby the baby!!!

There goes my chances of bringing on labour with DTD!!!!

Dh and I are lucky to DTD once a month atm and lately, it's been me giving him pleasure and me missing out because he's too tired to actually do anything much or his back is sore (from sleeping. He's not the most fit guy. Infact he's very unfit and he's put on weight which has affected his libido I think). I know he finds me sexy. I only have to snuggle up to him and he has a raging well u know. But with two toddlers, work, renos, car shopping and all in the heat, he just runs out of energy. Where as I have a HIGH libido. Very high. Always. Pg or not. It's frustrating. Even when we are fooling around, he suggests I get my "toy" out. Problem is, It's not as good, it's not the same and It doesn't bring the closeness. I've been feeling a little neglected *sigh*. Also, it's kinda hard to DTD when I have a huge belly and he's got a big one too. Logistically, it's just tooooo hard to do. I also get asthma when pg and DTD has resulted in him almost having to call 000 a few times during this and past pgcies. So maybe he's just scared of that??
    Anyway, I'm envious of ur sex life. Hehehe
    I'd be taking it while u can get it cause once bub is here, the opportunities go down steadily. Hehehe

My DF's libido has not changed during this pregnancy (he always wants it) - mine has. I'm often too tired or I feel uncomfortable. Many a time I've given in to him as I don't want to deprive him and I find I enjoy myself but am completely stuffed afterwards. I just had an amnio today so we will be avoiding any action for a few days just to make sure all settles.

Hi everyone... I posted a thread similar to this little while ago... My DP was willing to jump me anywhere anytime.... it drove me insane.... posted a thread for help on how to slow him down or at least help out... Not sure what make men do these things... its not like there hormones are going crazy...

If we dont DTD every 1-2 days he exagerates and says its been weeks..... He wants it at the most inappropriate times... the kinkier the better... (sorry TMI)
    At a GP appointment my GP actually brought it up he was talking bout how they have 3 kids now so while i'm preg make time etc... he was like going on bout you could go hard at it and as he put it "thrash it" and still not hurt the bubs.... since then my DP saw that as a green light... now the MS is gone i dont have any excuse anymore... i say i'm tired and he says "i work 7 days and still want it, i'm sure you can manage it"

I guess when we dont get it we feel like self conscience bout the reasons why and when we get too much we still arent happy.... i'd say though i'd rather be pestered to DTD then have to beg for it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12