Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelvic Floor Exercises - how do you remember?

They are harder o do standing but if you can then its the best position

hmm maybe I will try and do them whenever I fill up my water bottle?? I would be pretty funny to watch cause I concentrate so much trying to do it..

LMAO I just got a mental pic of you standing there in yout PJ's filling water bottle and a very strange expression on your face.

Re: post it note, just make sure it doesnt distract you if you have an accident im sure it will be mighty interesting to explain to police "but officer I was distracted with pelvic exercises!" lmao

If you're not sure you've got it right, you can make an appointment to see a womens health physio or a continence nurse as they can do an examination of you and see if you are doing the right thing. They can even measure your muscle strength and talk about ways to strengthen them post birth too.

Ditto Feathertop! I feel much better about how I'm doing them since the physio checked me. Now I just need to remember a little more often hehe!

I did them everytime I went to the toilet (after I had finished!). Towards the end of my pregnancy I was doing them very frequently, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12