Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pendulum test boy or girl?

goldilocks Guest

Awww thanks Rae! And look at you, honey...almost ready to go! Just had a sneak peek at your piccies...you are such a gorgeous gal, pregnancy really suits you hon!

Celtic, I guess you'll be finding out at your next scan...? We certainly can't wait to find out...look out shops hehe

Have you checked the Chinese prediction chart? Search for it in these threads somewhere. You use the month you fell pg and your age when you fell pg and it tells you what you'll have. Another idea is peeing in a up and adding draino (I think thats what they used), the colours will tell you what you'll have.

But maybe the naked dancing will do the trick as well. Good luck...

OMG I haven't heard the draino one for ages! I can't remember which colour is which though LOL.

goldilocks Guest

I was way too scared to try to Drano trick whilst pg...the fumes are strong enough at the best of times so it seems mighty dangerous to do it while pg!!

What is draino? I dont think I have any or have ever heard of it. Hows about some melted washing detergent?

Hmm will go have a look for that chinese chart thingey now.. hehe is fun seeing what all the different ones say you'll have at the end of the day theres an equal chance of guessing right or wrong unless u have a hermaphrodite lol

goldilocks Guest

Drano is a very strong chemical you pour down the drain (funny that! LOL)...it acts like an acid, burning away anything that may be blocking the drain. Not a nice thing and it will burn your skin if it gets on you...I've heard of the fumes burning people's throats also so do not inhale it! Best to stay clear of it altogether.

Btw, I tried out 11 different gender tests and 9/11 said girl. They're all on Bunny's website if you're interested

I'll have a look I went on the Baby Gender Predictions website and each one except the Draino (don't have any and by the sounds of it dont think i want it!) said I was having a girl, and my flipping of coins said 66.6% girl lol. Im still convinced its a boy, and they're going to tell me its a boy, if they say its a girl i think I'll be in shock for a while lol

Belle - im off checkout what you did for Bunny - im dying to know what bub is but dh is soooo against it! So i figure I will let him have at least that given I get to grow and feel and birth the baby. I did the wedding ring test and the first time I did it - it said boy and then the next time it was round for girl, and then sometimes it moves all over the place so you cant figure out what exactly its doing - i think thats cause lil bubby doesnt want me to know and is trying to confuse me!

What colour is the draino suppose to go?? Im happy to pee in a cup - i'll just get dh to add the draino! So if anyone knows re draino colours - do tell!

Belle - where did you do that online clairvoyant thing?? Ive done most of the other tests and they are pretty inconclusive for me....

madame z something does it it said i was going to have a girl with green eyes after a 2 hour labor on a sunny day at night? lmao not sure how i can have a bubs on a sunny DAY at night but only time will tell i spose haha

Maybe I should go mug my tarot cards and see what they say

Lisa, I can remember them doing the draino thing on MMM (radio in Sydney) I think when Amanda Keller was pg, I know it went green but can't remember which s-e-x that was for LOL!

Lisa found it!!! I googled it (gotta love google) if you get a muddy brown ring its a girl and a bright blue ring is a boy- go and pee I want to see what you are having LOL

OMG girls, PLEASE don't do the draino thing - my mum and I did it when I was prg with DD and we had to evacuate the laundry quick smart because of the fumes, it was horrid!!

But it went browny/green and I obviously had a girl so I dunno....

Found the following onthe draino test:

"If the mixture darkens to a brownish color within the first 10 seconds - It is a boy.
    If there is no darkening or color change after 10 - 15 seconds - It is a girl.

When you are done, you will need to carefully dispose of the mixture as it will have a very bad smell and still be very caustic.

The color results above are not very reliable as you will find many different variations of the colors in the results with people interpretting them all differently. This is not a reliable way to determine the gender of your baby, and could have serious side effects to the mom to be if the fumes are inhaled or the mixture gets on the skin. NOT RECOMMENDED as a baby gender prediction method."

Ok - IM NOT going to do the draino test given all those scary stories , but i will try to find the madame z thing... ill be back to let you know what I find...

goldilocks Guest

Lis, the clairvoyant is on the pregnancyandbaby website...don't know if I can post it here...just do a search for Madame Zaritska It was fun but I don't know how accurate she is. Seemed like a bunch of random questions to me LOL

Theres the shettler "test" as well if you can remember the sexual position and when u dtd in relation to ovulation. Going by his studies is a girl lol

OMG CM - I cant remember what I had for brekky LOL!!

Thanks Belle - will check it out now. I just did the old wives test and it said:

I have a 47% chance of having a boy.
    And a 52% chance of having a girl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast