Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pendulum test boy or girl?

Default Pendulum test boy or girl?

Was wondering if anyone had done the weddin ring pendulum test and if it was accurate? I did it using my mums old wedding ring, it went round and round which is meant to be a boy, i think its a boy too, dad to be says a girl. Guess I'll know in a months time just thought it would be a bit of fun.

It went round for me too! Dreams are meant to be accurate, I was determined I was having a girl but then I dreamt I delivered my baby boy all by myself on a train, a few weeks later I saw the turtle on the ultrasound.

CatherineL Guest

HAHAHA - everyone tells me dreams aren't accurate! I was having vivid dreams of giving birth to a little boy and talking to me... But been told since it's a little girl!

I am just looking at your ultrasounds now hehe Its the wrong angle for me to see!!!

I dreamt a girl and i had a girl with the same name as the child in my dreams!!!

*las* Guest

I had this done while pg with DS...it said boy and that he was!

Another g/f did another one last week, is meant to determine how many more you will have (missed what she did though!) and what sex. It apparently said one more and it will be a girl! Time will tell

Supposedly my palmistry says boy, girl, girl, but the first two were meant to be twins and theres only one in there (sob). I keep dreaming I have two girls close together though and no son. Hmm I want time to go faster! lol I don't mind either way would sort of prefer a little girl but as long as its healthy it doesn't worry me I'm just so impatient i hate waiting! lol

I always thought if it went around it was a girl and straight up and down strokes were a boy. I've always had round, circular motions over my belly and palm and i have girls (the circular motions got stronger and bigger as the preg progressed). My sister got the same and had a girl and my best friend got the straight lines and she had boys.

Maybe Im having a girl then lol it went round and round as soon as i dropped it, I stopped it and it did it again I was tryin not to think about it I know the slightest movement of your hands can manipulate it but was sort of hoping it would swing back and forth for a girl but, like i said, very strong round and round

Every wives tale I read was circle for boy and straight for a girl, they are so unreliable anyway. Juz put on weight and that means Noah is meant to be a girl, I did a test online of all the old wives tales and it came up as 65% girl and 3 ultrasounds showed a definate penis

goldilocks Guest

Yup, it's round in circles for a girl and back and forth for a boy. Mine was very definitely going round in circles. I'll let you know how accurate it was in 3 weeks time

I have always heard its round for a girl and straight for a boy, we do it on your palm with a needle and thread. A Greek friend does it with a crucfix on a chain- she got Riley right!

Hmm maybe i should just flip a coin haha bound to be about as accurate as the rest of them i guess he he, reackon heads for a girl and tails for a boy? (tails because of the immature link i made to little winkie boy bits lol)

You may as well LOL When people used to say to me is it a boy or a girl? I'd just say yes, one of those! When I was pg with Erin I had complete strangers coming up to me telling me I was having a boy by the way I was carrying!

Apparently, the pendulum method changes whether you are doing it over your hand or over your belly. Boy is back and forth on belly I think but circles on hand and girl is circles on belly and back and forth on palm. Somebody told me this is in a thread I posted a few weeks back. Called Gender Prediction or something.
    I'm taking Kaz Cookes approach and if anybody asks me what I want or what I'm having then I'll tell them I'm hoping for a giraffe.

I have always heard from both needle and thread and crucifix method that its round for girl and back and forth for boy- no wonder people get confused!!! Maybe just checking when its born is the best way LOL

Goldilocks - i can't believe you've only got 3 weeks to go!!! YAY honey - how exciting - can't wait to hear what you're having

Oh and i just tried the ring on strand of hair over my belly and like i thought, big, round circular motions. I know for a fact there's a girl in there cause i had an amniocentisis at 18 weeks so 100% accurate she's a girl based on her chromosomes (plus i have fortnightly growth scans that also confirm it).
    Last edited by *Rae*; April 21st, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

Hmm did a best out of 3 with the coins, heads=girls, tails = boys, got heads, heads, tails and the ring is still going around in circles over my belly and have only ever had dreams of having two girls about a year or so apart but i still think its a boy lmao. Reackon if i dance naked around a bale fire under the fullmoon ill have more luck finding out? lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast