Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pendulum test boy or girl?

And here is my reading from Madam Zaritska...

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth.

goldilocks Guest

Interesting reading, Lisa....I'm just taking it with a grain of salt, although I would be very happy to have a 2 hour labour like she predicted! LOL

Yep I got the 2 hour labor too I WISH lmao

Yeah my best friend did it too, and she got a 5 hour labour and a boy with blue eyes (she has blue eyes), whereas I have brown and dh has green eyes so it may well just be a hazel eyed little bub...now only if I knew the gender for sure LOL!!

This is freaking hilarious! Madame Zaritska's prediction for me.....

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some blond hair.

Everyone does say girl for me, and we've been told this is a small, skinny bub (via u/s). Who knows? I'll definitely take the 4 hour labour option!

Oh, and the ring test said girl too.......I've only ever dreamt about having boys though??????

I heard an old wives tale somewhere that said whatever you dream bubs to be its the opposite.

I've heard that one too mrsmac!

Well ladies.. Ive come to the conclusion that there is only one way to find out for sure... taking a look b/w bubs little legs when he/she is born

I was at a wedding on the weekend and a few people came up to me and straight up said 'your having a boy'.. and then the grooms mum says to me 'show me your hands', so I do, and she says 'oh definately a boy'. And my BIL kept telling me take it easy on the dance floor as he didnt want me to jiggle his 'nephew' about too much

I still think that im growing a little pink bundle so lets see if its a case of majority wins!!

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child.

Owies, a 17 hour labour. I hope not. Everyone in my family says girl, and my DH and my siblings were all 9+ pounds at birth. I've got blue eyes, DH brown and I had hardly any hair where as DH had a bit at birth. Oh, and of course we are undecided on names. Majority of people don't have a bloody name picked until the baby is born or at least further along than 17 weeks.
    Oh, well at least I have another prediction to add to my list. Strange questions to ask to work out gender tho...do you like the smell of lavender...? bizarro!

I thought that was a funny q too - but wonder if it has any bearing on the results though as it may just be a computer generated response - the q's are probably just there to make it look more authentic.

kate - will you be finding out at the 19wk ultrasound? I didnt and now Im soooo curious!

Definately finding out. I'm too nosy and impatient to wait it out. Plus, I'm sick of having to look at gender neutral clothes instead of heading straight to the blue or pink stuff. (Not a fan of green or lemon everwhere)
    A week from Friday is my scan and I'm bouncing out of my skin with excitment. The scan is booked on our first wedding anniversary as well AND my sister and I are heading to Pink concert that night. Woohoo, this baby is gonna be rocked out.

CatherineL Guest

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too

My Doctor and sonologist told me girl.. but i don't know about the eyes, Danny's are bluey-green (more blue) and mine are very dark brown... I don't know about the fog, as we live on the Gold Coast and didn't actually think it was possible to get fog there! And as for no hair, I was born with a massive mop of dark hair and Daniel was born with not much very fair blonde hair.. i would think my genes would be stronger!

CatherineL Guest

I was just having a bath and having a bit of a think - do you think the part 'your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go' could be implying i might go premmie? I know i am probably looking into it too much and it's probably just a crock.. but i am so fearful of going premmie.

While i was in the bath, i also thought about the ladies who were wanting to find out the sex of there bubbies but hadn't gone for their 19week scan yet etc. Do you gals have your 13 week scan on dvd or something? I can tell you the method my clinic uses, who told myself and two other girls from my BB pg group the sex of our bubbies, i also have two girlfriends who went there during their pregnancies and the same method was used and was accurate for the birth of their babies. I have my baby scan pic you can compare it with (said to be a girl) and another from another lady in my BB group (said to be a boy).. if you guys would like more info, let me know or send me an email.
    BTW - my sonologist told me that this method is actually more accurate than the 19week scan, as sometimes there can be confusion with genital swelling etc.

I done the test twice. First time said id have a 2 hour labour and a boy with brown eyes and not much hair. The 2nd time said 8 hour labour and a girl, light blue eyes and lots of hair!!

Kate - how exciting - make sure you come back and tell us what colour your bundle is!

Catherine - dont worry sweets - someone I know got that same response (about not letting go..) and its all just computer generated, im sure it has no bearing to what is really going to happen!
    Oh and Id love to know your *method* - i will email you...

CatherineL Guest

Ok - i'll get my piccy's ready!! lol

Catherine - i have just emailed you my pic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123