oh wow - thank you so much for your support guys!!! I feel so lucky to not have to go through this along. Thank you to all of you for being there for me. I appreciate all of your stories, support, advice and hugs believe me! It's all returned! Thank you. Yep Csab - will have top numbers on Friday!! i think some doctors (male ones in particular? what do you think?) just don't think before they speak!!
I have my ups and downs - very emotional at the moment. Some moments I'm so scared I tear up, other moments I'm positive and try to put the positive vibes out there! I've started talking to our jelly bean and telling him or her that we can do this together and pull through this scary stage together with the love and support of our family and friends. It makes me feel better
Good luck to all and please keep me posted - i promise to keep you guys posted.
Bookmarks