Hi Leslie... good luck with the TTC. I have SPD and have been having it treated by a chiropractor my OB suggested since I was 24w. At 24w I could barely walk and was in agony all the time. Innitially I was seeing the Chiro once a week but now I only go fortnightly. Mine is made worse but genetic hypermobility and I am almost at the point where my pelvis has completely seperated and dislocated. Both the OB and chiro think there is a chance this may happen during childbirth but are hopping it wont. I have also had to have some cervical stitching done as my pelvis is so unstable.

OK so basically without the chiroptratic treatment I would be either bed ridden or in a wheelkchair.. it really had been a total godsend and not only have I been able to keep control of my house and home affairs but I still manage tio get to work as well.

Good luck with the whole #3 baby thing and if SPD rears its ugly head again try a chiropractor... I have never seen one before the pg... but this guy is just brilliant.. make sure thought that they are used to treating pg women and also either SPDF or OP (Osteo Pubitis)... my OB did all the research for me.