Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preggo brain stories...?

ooh those are funny stories, makes me not feel as silly! PSML What i did a few weeks ago was we were grocery shopping and I wanted a juice so I bought one and was so thirsty when I got to the car I sculled about 1/4 of it only to start gagging. I realised it was the concentrated juice! By the time i got home 5 mins later I got to spend all afternoon vomiting lol. Never want to touch a juice again lol

i have just general airhead qualities atm these stories are hilarious!

I have so many I can't remember them all.

One time I went to the Newsagent to buy sticky tape. I paid for it and then left it on the counter. (they kept it for me and i got it the next day LOL, but how embarrassing).

With pg #2 we moved house while I was in the first tri and 12 months later I am still finding things I put away when pg and haven't been able to find since.

Ok - I have a fresh one to share! I was just setting up an email that DH can simply add baby details into and hit send. Except I accidently hit send!!!! With all the italic instructions to DH insert name here, insert weight here!!! Can't wait to see the responses I get!

And no, the irony that I've left this to 4 days past my EDD hasn't escaped me either!

LOL MG does that mean you'll get loads of cards saying "congratulations on the birth of little Insert Name" ?

ROFL Sasha! I hadn't thought of that! Maybe I can nickname then "Insert name"! ROFL. The boys at the station will NEVER let me live it down! ROFL

Most of the time i would just forget where i was going or what i was talking about. But once i was driving and wanted the radio on. I started turning the nob for the air con instead and was wondering why it was getting so cold and no music was playing! This happened about 3 different times.

Also put the car into gear etc and wondered why i wasn't going anywhere coz the car wasnt actually on.

Fraser Guest

oh thank god I'm not the only one who does silly things!!

I was being all housewifey and organised by turning the dishwashing liquid bottle upside down in a glass to drain the last little bits out. after a couple of hours I chucked the bottle out and left the glass sitting next to the sink (can you see where this is going) a few hours after that I wondered why a glass of cordial concentrate was sitting next to the sink - but hey I was thirsty so that was handy - I added water and drank and being thirsty I knocked it all back without stopping..... I literally burped bubbles for hours..... it was AWFUL!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12