Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

Default Pregnancy Vent Thread #2

Do you want to have a vent or a whinge about your pregnancy? Feeling down or just want to get it out? Post your thoughts here.

Please note that this thread may upset others, e.g. those who have had troubles conceiving, so if you think you may be one of these people, please don't read this thread.

Ok, here's my vent. I have that M/S makes being on BellyBelly for more than 1/2 hour at a time unbearable. All the scrolling makes me feel sooo nauseous (sp? preg brain bad today) that I have to stop!!!

Oh Sporty i hope your MS improves soon. I know how you feel. I had it til 20 weeks really bad. But on and off til the end at 39w. CHin up, think of the end product, will all b worth it

Oh Sporty chick me too, except for I've only just realised thats what making it worse (so blonde sometimes!! LOL).

Before I winge I will say that I am not complaining about the M/S - Its good in the sense that I know all is well; HOWEVER I'm over it, its non stop, its been worse the last week, and nothing is really relieving it anymore. I kid you not its 24/7. Its now making me grumpy (or as DH says bumpy). All food tastes average, smells are getting worse, eg garlic, that just about makes me pass out. And my tummy is so puffy I look 20 odd weeks pregnant.
    But yes I truly am happy to be pregnant and am looking forward to every other part of the pregnancy.

Thanks

OOOH back to Mumma Jugs (my current nickname at work)...
    They are just blowing outta proportions!!! Peeling my bra's off kills, they weigh a tonne too, stupid big boobs!

I still am not sleeping, actually it is worse than before! I think i have had about 8.5 hrs sleep in the last 2 days, to top it off i have been getting bad BHs every 10 mins, i am that tired i dont know if they are getting stronger or what!!
    Nesting is kicking in and everytime i layed down yesterday to have a kip (DS at preschool today and tomorrow) i would think of something else to do! WHATS GOING ON????????????

I'm with you on the not sleeping. Either I can't relax - like you, I'm thinking of too many things I should be doing - or I can't get comfortable. And DH started a new job which means he has to leave the house at 5:30am, that's going to take some getting used to! Yesterday I came home from dropping him off at work (needed the car for myself later) and went to sleep on the couch until 9:30, can't believe it! At least I got some much needed sleep, can't do that today unfortunately, or tomorrow. Getting the carseat fitted today so I suppose I had better go out and clean the car. Joy.

Percy Guest

I'm with you on the non-sleeping bit! So over it! Actually no, I'm more over people telling me "oh its good practise for when the baby comes" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Percy,
    You will find you have a 'better' sleep when you have had bubba, you will be waking up from 2-4hrs for feeding BUT your sleep will be deeper and ALOT more comfy!

Sasha,
    You lucky duck for sleeping for 4 hrs! I am lucky to get 1.5hrs extra sleep during the day. I wake up! Not nice. Yay on getting your carseat fitted!!

Percy Guest

Exactly!!! Thats what I think too! At least I'll be able to roll over without being in agony!

Other than the braxton hicks all day and night, the back pain, the SPD pain, the reflux, the not able to sleep for longer than an hour, the constant thinking about what needs to be done, the strange dreams when I do sleep, the feet under my ribs making me not be able to breathe properly, the needing to eat all the time, the heartburn that comes from eating, the constapation and the bloatedness... I am loving being pregnant!!!

Actually no, I'm more over people telling me "oh its good practise for when the baby comes" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
    Yep, that's always seemed kind of stupid to me, too!!

I am lucky to have had the sleep, it made all the difference, and I must have been exhausted by nighttime as well, because apart from the usual 3 trips to the toilet, I slept well again last night. Loving this carseat. It's a gorgeous blue, looks very comfy!

Snook Guest

I'M NOT USED TO THESE NEW BOOBIES!!!!!! :eek:

Sorry for being a little graphic but I've been a 12 B for most of my life...until now. I'm sure I'm at least a largish C cup but some 12 sized bras fit me and some don't and some 14 sized bras fit me and some don't. For the 1st time in my life I am having a lot of trouble buying bras :frown:

Debbie Lee Guest

Why can't I sleep??
    I'm tired... I've had a long day and I can't fricken sleep!
    Betcha Gab wakes up at the crack-arse of dawn too.... grrr!

Im so sick of brushing my teeth and filling my sink with blood!!! and not to mention the gagging

I hate being so emotional, also the fear of is my baby Ok..Daily......!

Why is it that so many ppl this week have felt the need to inform me of a friend or a friend of a friends that was preg but had a late preg loss, then go on to say, you'll be fine though, but remember your just never out of the woods til your holding your precious baby!!! GGGRRRRR

A lady called last night to say Congrat's your preg, Did you know such & such, she lost her baby recently, at 25wks & 3 days after being put in hospital at 24wks with bleeding..... Thanks, I really dont need to know taht right now, I am scared enough!

ppffft to them trace! Digger is fine!

Debbie Lee Guest

Yeah... not something you wanna hear about esp since you have had a loss before. Hugs Trace.

Icky @ the blood, Danni. You haven't had a good time of it, have you?

I had a crappy sleep last night. Hate this freakin' hot weather. I wish I thrived in it like you do, Tracey.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast