Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q for those who had winter bubs

One other thought - a winter baby is nice, too, 'cuz you can cover up your recovering baby belly with a nice cozy sweater, instead of having just a little t-shirt and shorts on. No hiding behind that. By the time the hot weather rolls around, you'll be that much closer to having your tummy back to "normal." (whatever that is, post-baby .)

Fire Fly Guest

I think we are going to really try for a spring bub. Have to start DTD more in Dec, Jan & Feb. In saying that though damn AF still hasnt come back so i cant do anything till she returns. AAARRRRRR so frustrating. She took 18 months to return after DD. If thats the case then we probably wont be trying again.

You can always talk to your GP about going on to the mini Pill. Sometimes it can kick start things again while your still BFing. I don't know much about the details but I know for some it works.

I loved having a winter baby because we co-slept during winter, so I didn't actually get out of bed too much at all. DH would change one nappy at night & I would change again if needed... so we both only got out of bed once at night & Matilda slept next to me, the biggest adjustment I'd have to make is to roll over to offer the other boob . This time it will be warm after a few months so we've bought a hammock so she will be right next to me to bring into bed for a feed. Even in summer, there is no way I'm going out of the room in the middle of the night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12