Thread: Right, who stole my ankles?

Cool Right, who stole my ankles?

And my usual 8.5 size feet? And it's not even that hot! :eek:

Thank goodness I cant see the national forrest that has over taken the landing strip somewhere under my belly to even worry about it!

Someone said to me today, well just be thankful you are not an elephant, they are pregnant for 22 months! My reply... sorry all I heard was ELEPHANT!

Not long now... not long now...not long now...

uh huh ...
    i hope you get a chance to put them up i can honestly see the blood/fluid whatever draining out of my feet if i put them up enough
    we have also my partner , son and I been giving each other foot masages once a week before bed with the body shop cooling foot cream it is heaven though i am not 100% it is pg safe

I hear you on the forest! I got mine waxed before Xmas, and now I've got ingrowns I can't see!

clare076 Guest

Sorry, I have to apologise but I have just near peed myself reading your post!
    Not long now

Just checking……….

No not me. I’ve still only got two.

Try putting your feet up whenever you can and do foot and toe exercises. Also get DH to give them a massage.

LMAO at the forest thing

Jodie259 Guest

hate to tell you this...
    I blew up like a watermelon when I was pregnant.
    The fluid did disipate quite quickly (couple of weeks)...
    but now... 7 months later.. my feet are TWO sizes bigger. Okay, I put on some extra weight... but the length is bigger as well. I've gone from size 7 to size 9.
    Don't know if they'll return back to 7 again ???

I've had to buy new trainers, and I got 5 pair of shoes for Christmas.

Oh crap Jodie, I have sooo many pairs of shoes, i sure hope they dont 'grow' anymore and stay that way!!! I am in the slide on thongs (flash ones with sequins of course) but still look like a couple of squashed fat breakfast sausages with toes! Not a good look...

Thanks Alan, DH wont go near my feet, says they're ugly ha ha... he used to say lucky I love you and you are perfect everywhere but god you have ugly feet.. nice hey?

Taia's Mum Guest

I have given up on closed in shoes! I now permanently live in thongs or no shoes at all! Even at work - the girls are used to it now!

Jodie259 Guest

My feet were so bad I had to wear my DH's slippers - through summer!!!

And there was no way he was going to massage my feet for me, no matter how much I complained.
    But one day (after 2 months of complaining constantly) - I put my feet up on his lap one day and he said:
    "My god, your feet are huge!!"

Like Der.... I've been saying that for months!!!!

Taia's Mum Guest

I use my footspa and DH is well trained to massage my feet every night! lol! Even though he hates it I just blackmail him - after all I am carrying HIS child! lol

Netty, when you find out who stole your ankles can you ask if they've got mine too lol. Even my obstetrician exclaimed over how huge they are. When I take my sandals off in the afternoon, I have puffed up peaks in between the valleys (where the sandal straps pressed in).

Oh, and I hear you on the forest thing. I'm not worrying about it though - out of sight, out of mind lol!

I dont remember what its like to have ankles, havent had any since about 20 weeks. I can only fit into slip on shoes and now my legs are swelling up to my knees too I have thought to myself all along, ohh well at least i havent got the swelling in my hands like others get ...... WRONG !!! Now i have swelling in my hands too and its causing carpal tunel in my wrists, ohhh it just keeps getting better heheheh

Cheers
    Char :biggrin:

Hi ladies
    I thought it was just me with the missing ankles - glad to hear the ankle fairy has been busy with you lot too - hee hee. Didn't even get a gold coin under my pillow!!

T.