Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The ring test

The ring test seems to have worked for me too & the ring over DH's hand aswell.

Over my belly at about 13 weeks (I think, I cant remember exactly when) it said boy.

Over DH's hand it said G,G,B,G,G,G LOL DH had a DD from his first marriage & she obviously showed up on his (interesting). It was really freaky seeing that...

Doing over my hand also showed up 3 more girls for the future, funny because we're still not sure if we'll even have 1 more after this bubba.

Goodluck SJ, it amazes me everytime I see it right for me. Make sure you let us know if it turns out right for you. Hugs

I will!
    I have been reading back over this thread and heaps more have turned out right!! It is so crazy, I can't get over it, lol.

With DD it said she was meant to be a boy but at the time I was told she was a boy till my 36 week scan..

Now it said I was meant to be having a boy and I am... (this time for sure)

well ive done the ring test, and it went in circles for me. But my chinee calender says boy. So i guess we will have to wait and see

Oh, I forgot to say that the Chinese Calender said boy for me this time & it was right! It also said girl for when I was PG with DD so it's been right both times for me!

chinese*** couldnt be bothered editing

LOL i forgot to report back in this thread... ring test was right for me too, boy!!!

I still havent done it on DH's hand, but according to my hand if i keep trying again it will be girl next time, then possibly another boy!!

Mine was right too

Circle for girl
    Straight for boy
    (Hmmm wonder why?? Funny though HEHE)

How can you go wrong :P

I just did mine... well, some of it!! I held it once over my belly and it said boy, then I did it again and it said girl. The first time I did it over my wrist the ring just kept spinning in circles while moving back and forth and then the second time it told me girl, girl and then my arm got tired I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

I've not seen or heard of this before, but find it interesting and will give it a go when I get home. What is fascinating, is that reading back over old posts and comparing with siggies, it looks like most were accurate. So I'm definately giving it a go.

After reading this thread, curiousity got the better of me so I thought I'd test it out....I got circles, so girl....? Although I wont be able to confirm it until bub is born in 5 -6 weeks time!

The things this site makes you do!!! I just pulled a strand of hair out of my head to give this a go!

Apparently I'm having a girl! Will check back in 35 weeks and let you know!

I just came across this thread and curiosity got the better of me too, so off I went in search of cotton

Over belly it's saying it's a boy.....tried 3 times, same each go - suppose time will tell

Overwrist it swung side to side for a boy first then stopped and spun in a circle - I'd be happy with a pigeon pair

Didn't work for me. When i was PG it said I was going to have a girl and I had a boy. When I do it on my wrist it always gives me different results.

Oh I hope there is some truth in it because I did it three times and got circles each time. Thinking it may have been me inadvertently swaying it I got DH to do it when he got home but didnt tell him what meant what. He did it three times too and got three circles!!!

My chinese claender says girl too so fingers,toes,legs arms everything crossed for a few weeks when we find out.

Seeing this thread made me do the test too, although according to some I'm a few weeks too early?? I had DH do it but didn't tell him what the ring might do and I kept my eyes closed lol Twice it went back and forth, definitely no circles. Chinese calendar says a boy too, so it will be interesting to see when bub arrives!

It's been right for all 4 of mine

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast