thread: Sex in early pregnancy...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Newcastle NSW
    1,688

    SJ I have already told DH not to even look at me in a sexy way for alteast another 6 weeks lol. I am too worried that something might happen - thats just me and with my history of m/c i have reason to be extra worried. That said, i will be up for any other extra corricular activities that dont involve penetration

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Life Subscriber

    May 2005
    in the national capital
    1,682

    LOL Sarah - that is what I thought too - but apparently it just slides on by and up the side of it (Sorry - TMI!)

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    ROFL, up the side of it!

    OMG KRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know you got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Newcastle NSW
    1,688

    Thanks SJ. Yep, fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky. Thanks hun, hopefully ll be feeling confident enough next week to make an announcement - watch this space xo

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,979

    Kristy!! I didn't even know you had a BFP either!!! CONGRATS hun

    Sara, rofl, you're so funny you crack me up but good question to ask as i was curious about that myself.....

Similar Threads

  1. Early Pregnancy and HcG Levels
    By Astrolady in forum OPK's, HPT's & Other Home Tests Discussion
    : 4
    : March 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
  2. Bleeding in early pregnancy...
    By FellowTraveller in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 13
    : February 13th, 2008, 01:48 PM
  3. Cochrane Review: Aerobics in Pregnancy
    By BellyBelly in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 1
    : October 17th, 2006, 06:51 PM