Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snibs??????

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I thought as much, it seems to be a pretty common thing and one that most can't stop from happening.

katanya Guest

whatever works i guess I agree with Kathryn on the changing thing

I have never had nappy rash with the PUL covers, but they are much more expensive. Had had nappy rash with disposables..

I belong to some a cloth nappy group and all swear by PUL or lanolised wool covers, worth having a look what is around and making the right choice for you!

I used cloth nappies with DD the entire time she wore nappies, even when travelling in Indonesia, I just hnad washed them as I did my under wear, not a big deal really!

She never got nappy rash at all ever *touch wood* & we used the snappi & plastics, once she grew out of the flannelette & snibs,

I was told disposables prevented nappy rash, but I saw some really nasty looking crotches on friends kids that used disposables.
    I did change DD often as well & let her kick nappyless for a while whenever we could when changing.

But I think it is just a case of lucky/unlucky!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thanks Shannon, to tell you the truth it would be such a relief if they didn't have cloth nappies. I was looking at fluffies the other day and it would seem (well in the Target I was looking in anyway) that not many people use them any more. The packing looked really old and they only had larger sizes and mostly had pink. So I would be so glad if I didn't have to bother with them because I am so totally clueless about cloth nappies.

I look forward to hearing from you about them I appareciate all your info and your kindness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12