123 ...

thread: Trying to stay positive, but im so scared.

Aug 2008
    qld

Unhappy Trying to stay positive, but im so scared.

I am trying to stay positive, and listen to my own advice, but i am really freaking out right now, i am in tears, and blank, just blank.

On friday i had a sharp pain, i thought it was weird, but it faded after about a min, then about 15 min later i started spotting pink, later in the evening in went a brown pink, so i thought that maybe it was breakthrough bleeding, then Sat morning it was light, but still there and more brown than anything, it got a bit heavier at 2 am this morning, and was more pink than brown this time, about 30 min ago, it was bright red, and now i am thinking the worse, its not heavy yet, and i pray that it doesnt get heavy.

I am 6 weeks today from lmp, so i actually could be only 5 weeks, as i think i od late.

Im not sure why im typing this, im just trying not to freak out.
    Hubby wants to wait before going to the hospiatal, as he says it will all be ok and that bubba is fine.
    He was not my partner when i had my first angel baby, so this is all new to him, and there really isnt anything a hospital can do at this early stage.

I suppose im just want some sticky vibes ...

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

All the stickiest vibes in the world to you hon

xxx

I that this is nothing serious and its a sticky little bubba!!

Add ~Serenity~ on Facebook

Dec 2008
    Perth

Babe im soooo soorryyyyy this is happening to you im sending you lots of sticky vibes and all the love and hugs in the world!!!!!!!

Sep 2008
    Melbourne

Anila, sending you all the positive and sticky vibes i can muster! I pray this bub is a sticky one

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

Oh anila, this must be very scary for you. Make an appointment to see your GP for tomorrow and have a chat. They may suggest you get a series of HCG bloods done over the course of the week. Try not to see that insensitive GP you saw last time though. Try and take it easy today and get the family to look after you.

xx

Jan 2008
    Indiana, USA

The stickiest sticky vibes for you!

Peach Guest

Anila

just rest and relax .. the best thing you can do at the moment for you and the baby.

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

Oh Anila

sending you and lots of

Please do and see a doctor or go to your local hossy, hopefully it will be nothing - look at what happened with me. If you go and get checked out then at least you know for certain what is happening and hopefully you will see a lovely little HB.

All my love and bestest wishes
    Nae x

Aug 2008
    qld

Thanks for the sticky vibes everyone.

I just went to the loo and the red has gone back to brown, so keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.
    I was fine with the pink spotting, i just freaked when i saw red.
    and naturally the tears came and the panic sets in.
    I keep going to the loo to cheack.

Im staying home today and will just go back to bed soon, and just keep an eye on it all, hubby is taking the kids to a birthday party soon, so i will stay home in the peace and quite.

Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere

Hang in there hun

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

I will be hoping for the best for you!!!

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Sending you loads of love and support and I hope this little one sticks on tight for you mylove...

Apr 2006
    In the ning nang nong...

Rest as much as you can. plus lots of and

Jan 2008

Oh hun

I am it will all be okay

I'm here if you want to talk

Dec 2007
    Melbourne

Sending some sticky vibes your way

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2007
    Perth

Thinking of you!! Let us know how you go

Oct 2008
    In a Nice Safe Space

Sending the stickiest of sticky vibes your way. I hope everything turns out to be O.K.

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

so hard for you hun.

Nae x x

123 ...