12345 ...

thread: Trying to stay positive, but im so scared.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

Hi Anila, although you know no more than you did this morning, you have at least taken the steps to finding out more. Can you just call the nurse to get your results in the morning or do you need to see the Dr? All you can do now is rest and take it easy. Can hubby cook tonight? It only has to be something easy...baked beans or 2 min noodles.

Take Care.

Aug 2008
    qld

thanks ubba, yeah they dont give results out over the phone, so tomorrow we will go back again.
    We hadnt had any lunch when we got there so at 2.30 we had maccas which i now feel sick from, so will just have bubble and squeak i think with the left over roast, that should be easy for hubby to do, lol.
    Since all this happened on friday my house which took me all day friday to clean now looks like a bomb hit, and hubby isnt helping in keeping it tidy, so i have to get back to cleaning tomorrow.

I cannnot believe how saw my left arm is.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

You must look like a junkie..... Been there done that.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

OOOOH I just re-read my post. I meant looked like a junkie from blood tests - not actually been one

Aug 2008
    qld

OOOOH I just re-read my post. I meant looked like a junkie from blood tests - not actually been one
    Thanks for the laugh i needed one today!!

My poor kids, although they have loved it, have had hungry jacks and maccas for at least one meal for 3 days in a row.
    I need to know all is ok, so i can get back to being a good mum.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

You are a good mum, it doesnt matter that the kids have had take away for a few days, you are going through a very stressful time right now. The kids will be fine and Im sure they are loving it. You just need to make it clear that there will be no TA for the next 6 months.....

Apr 2008

Oh hun,sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes. Dont even worry about the house. You need to just put your feet up and ty not to stress. Dont worry about the take out either. Its all good.
    Thinking of you and hoping all is okay

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

Anila,

try not to worry about the houe or what the kids are eating you need to rest up and keep as positive as possible. The Bloods are a good first step at least its only one more slepp until you know something more than you do now. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Its easier said than done but try to relax, keep your feet up we will all be sending sticky vibes to you.

Take care will pop in tomorrow to see how your doing.

Luv Nae x

Aug 2008
    qld

grrr, i just wish this spotting will make up its mind what colour it wants to be!!!
    Im just so tired of all this, i want it to go away!!

My arm feels so sore and bruised, and i forgeot that hunter had soccer, so i had to cook dinner, lucky Grace helped me, my arm hurt from stiring dinner.

Sep 2008
    Croydon, Victoria

Hi Darl, How are you today? What time is your appointment?

Aug 2008
    qld

hey ubba, no appointment today just go in later tonight and get the results, will call first to make sure they are in, i have an ultra sound booked for 10 am on monday morning, this is gona be a long wait.

I wouldnt worry so much if it had some consistency with it, but it doesnt, when it comes back red it makes me think the worse.
    Even the bleeding i had with kainne, was consistant, i suppose i worry more because kainne wasnt suppose to be here according to the drs, they all said his pregnancy wasnt viable, his heart rate was 85 for such a long time.

I just want really good numbers tonight, and to see a good heart beat on monday!

Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd

Fingers crossed for good results Anila

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Fingers crossed here too mate xxx

Mar 2007
    on cloud 9.....

oooh Anila, just reading through all of this and I have everything crossed that all is well. Take care and rest up as much as you can - well as much as you can when you have littlies on the go. xx

Nov 2008

arrrrrrrrrr men that can not cook and clean

best of luck anila

Feb 2009
    In the poor house...

Thinking of you and crossing all my bits !

Sending lots of sticky vibes and positive thoughts your way !

Hope all is well.

xxxxxoooo

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Thinking of you!

Hope there is all good results for you

Sticky vibes heading your way in droves...

Add young_mumma87 on Facebook

Apr 2009
    Bendigo Vic

Smile

silly nurse...if only she had of put the heat pack on and put you in a warm room the proccess would of been much quicker!!! still sending you lots of and my fingers and toes are

take it easy!!!

12345 ...