Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very emotional?

Hmmm, must be normal because I was exactly the same early on in the pregnancy.

I cried because there was no cheese and all I wanted was a toasted sandwhich.
    I cried because DP wouldnt spend time with me.
    I cried because I was bored.
    Worst when I cried for no reason!! DP and I would just be sitting on the couch and I'd burst into tears. Or turn to him and start screaming and yelling for no reason because I was mad.

I'm so glad my hormones have settled down a bit! The first 15 weeks were pretty awful for everyone around me!

I cry a lot. I'm a fairly teary type even when not pg, but lately it's just become epic. Dance tracks have been known to make me well up. It's actually a little bit funny.
    Just have a hankie with you at all times, and get a good stash of waterproof makeup!

id say normal! im emotional this pregnancey, odd as i wasnt with the other 3....
    i watched suddenly 30 last night, cried the whole way threw! so glad df was on the computer and couldnt pick on me! (i realy dont like myself when i cry, witch lately gets me more upset as im crying over things i woldnt normaly.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12