Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wall Decor

Default Wall Decor

Hi all,

I have been trying to look for a website with many different wall decor for the nursery!! I can't find many good ones and find Babyco to have not a great selection.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! I am looking at baby jungle animals or Noahs Ark.

Taia's Mum Guest

Hi Flossy!

I had the same problem! try babyzonedirect and click on nursery decorations. They have good prices too! I used google to find good websites! only problem now is picking one or two things!

babyzonedirect.com.au

I painted an argyle pattern in our nursery, measured out the daimonds and used ribbon for the thin lines.
    I couldn't find anything I like either......

I found a good one its called katydidecor.com...its in Melb but you can order online!

I just can't decide as we are not finding out the sex, I don't know if I can decide to choose one with bits of pink in it incase its a boy!

I have been looking to decorate my nursery too. I found some cute wall boarders at Bunnings though I don't know if they'd be the same in Melbourne. Babies Galore has some nice ones too, again I don't know if they're in Melb, though you could try online.

OMG katydiddecor is soooo cute!

Floss - there are some great freeze things to put on the wall at Bunnings with baby animals. I had my heart set on one of zoo animals but it didn't go with the colours in the nursery

Milo has a jungle theme one, its pretty unisex. I can't remember the brand i think the style is Malawi?, but they also do farm animals. there are co-ordingating quilt sets, wall stickers, hangings, lamp, rug etc.

Ray - that is the one that I really liked! I really want the jungle theme I think its cute and very unisex

I got mine at babyco actually, in marybyrning. But I have seen it at a lot of baby shops

Hey Flossie, check out my pregnancy link and I have designed my own, if you like it I can email it to you and all you need to do is put it onto a cd and take it to a signwriter to print up on wallpaper vinyl, even if the colours are different to what you want they can change them. I hated the ones on ebay too and being in the country I don't have an array of shops to look at for these things...

sarah, would you be interested in selling your services to design stickers???

hahaha, I could try to, my boyfriend is going to suss out the availability on a vinyl that is easily removed without damage to walls (the one I found looks to be permanent) and I might start printing out some to sell when that end is sorted out. But maybe for now I could practice designing and giving the designs to whoever wanted them and they get them printed at a signwriters themselves. I am happy to practice my designing when I get the time, I am starting a course this week in interior design, maybe I should have went graphic design instead

thats great sarah! I just got some outlines of animals and tried to colour them in with "paint" but it wont work! lol

Because Juz is a signwriter I have access to all of his clipart at his work and I have the program that most signwriters/ graphic designers use as well so I have a few resources at my fingertips, I also have a little photoshop experience as well. Let me know what you are after and I will see what i can do!

I guess Im after a similar animal theme.

A big palmtree, elephants, tigers, etc, but cute cartoon ones? if that makes sense.

I'll get a bunch of cute cartoony ones and make a jpeg file and you can pick the ones that you like best then. I think my email is out of service that I am using for bellybelly, my website is always crashing thanks to cheap hosting, so I will use my old email and send you the file.

Hi Girls!

Sarah sounds fantastic! I am having very similar to Danni with some palm trees, but I like yours but with a yellow background though.

If you can send some designs that would be fantastic!! You should definately go into business you will make a killing, especially from Belly Belly

Thanks heaps!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast