Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wall Decor

Yay my email must be working again!! I still used my old one just in case, I have sent you both the clip art to choose from! As for the going into business with it, that would be awesome but how many people want to pay for design work? I just need to find a way to make the printed version as cheap as possible otherwise to do a room of wall border would cost people $80 or more

Last edited by Sair; January 18th, 2007 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Adding to my post ;)

Oh Danni, your email came back as returned, cannot find address it says...

The clip art should be in your inbox now!

fantastic sarah!! there are a few there that I would love to use, but I might use them as individual stickers rather than a border? Then I can mix and match them where I like?

So if I printed them out, where would be the easiest/cheapest way to get them printed onto stickers?

Well I know my boyfriends shop charges people $150 a sq/m for digital printing, I would look into sign writers and screen printers and get quotes from both. I am testing a bit of normal vinyl on the wall atm to see what damage happens when it is taken off but I need to wait another week before I rip it off, even then I can't be sure it doesn't damage though. I could send the ones you pick through on email in a corel file although unless you have the program, you cannot open it, it will be a larger image for them to use so it won't be pixelated, a sign writer or screen printer should have corel. Call around for your quotes and ask if they have corel I guess. Let me know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12