Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Aerobics

nup, no bb'ers even live close to me! Alex is the closest and she is still 35 mins away.

I might bring a non preg friend too-- if they allow it

Danni, I just found this thread!!! Of course I'll go with u!! But it will prob have to be in the evening, so Nick can look after Jack... Unless they have a creche??

I take Jack to swimmingh lessons every Wed morn and he just adores the water..

oooooooooooooooooh

Well its Monday and Tuesday nights, 7:15-8pm. Its in the marsh run by the physios and its $13 per class. But we cant start until 12 weeks.

OMG i love that pic of jack

That sounds great luv!! Nick can look after him while we have fun in the water!

And that pic was taken yest when he had his first birthday party!!! He looked soooooo spunky... I've put some on his site too...

And you'll be 12 weeks before me, so do u mind waiting for me or u wanna go b4??

I might try it out and see if its any good or not! (only cos i cant wait! hehe)

Then you can join me!!! I am so excited!! (i just sent u a pm too)

Jack is my little spunk!

I did it all through my pregnancy Danni and I loved it. It was my favourite part of the week even when it was cold and raining. Great exercise and it was so good to feel weightless! You're both going to love it!!! Let us know how it goes!

I'm going to do this too. They gave me a pamphlet about it at the hospital.
    The one I'm going to is run by the physio people at the hospital I'll be giving birth at. They have a special class for pregnant people, so I'm going to do that rather than a general class.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12