Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you miss most?

a nice glass of white wine at 5 pm with some soft cheese and crackers

Without a doubt.... wine!!!

Wine, oysters and mussels. I have been eating leg ham.... Thought that was okay? Ham on a fresh roll has been my lunch the past two weeks...

*Drools thinking about it * Beer which I don't drink but craved since 6 weeks and prawns lots and lots of prawns!!!! And Double Brie

A bottle of Pepperjack Red and a BIG antipasto platter with cured meats, stinky soft cheese, sundried toms & olives. 14 days to go!!

There's nothing specific that I miss so much I must have it immediately post-birth, but I can't wait to not have to THINK about what it is I want to eat. I miss the freedom of deciding what I want and getting it without worrying about is this something that could be bad for baby.

Sushi! I've even confirmed that (as of last weekend) there's still a sushi shop right out the front of the hospital! DH has already been told that he'll be sent out to get some, but I don't think he believed me!

I think I'll definitely be craving dips, cheese and icecream by the time we get to February! (I know I could probably have a lot of them now, but I just don't feel like I can trust any dairy.)

Other than that, lots of fresh and uncooked things that are just not quite as safe now - sandwiches, (bought) salads, etc.

SUSHIIIII!!!!!

I DEMANDED that dh bring me some as soon as DS was born, and you know what... he did - later of course once we'd settled back into our room. Gawd it was the best sushi ever.

I always had gooey eggs Only if they'd just been cooked and were still steaming hot.

At the moment its just beer - corona.

But I'm a little bit more relaxed than some other posters in this thread, I do have wine, and I was eating ham (before we went vegetarian) and soft serve ice cream!! LOL

I do stay away from runny eggs, soft cheeses and sushi though, so I'm not totally irresponsible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12